New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Or kung gusto nyo ng old school si Rolito Go na lang!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pagpasenyahan nyo na lang... baka may dysmenorrhea lang yung driver.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually if you look at the drawing...hinarang ba ng dad mo yung daanan? I mean dad tailgate the 1st car thus blocking the lane?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sana makahanap ng panahon yan sa preso para naman maranasan nyan ang pumulot ng sabon!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Actually if you look at the drawing...hinarang ba ng dad mo yung daanan? I mean dad tailgate the 1st car thus blocking the lane?
    I guess on the first instance, the front was blocking so Forester still can't get through so his Dad forwarded but after that the rear still blocks the path but there's a space between the queue that the Forester can get thru but needs to reverse and maneuver the least.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    tsk tsk tsk utak mayabang na pulis

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Too bad you didn't get the plate number or took a pic of his ugly face.

No wait...calling him an idiot doesn't really fit, since he'd have to have at least some brain matter in order to afford a Forester.

I'd say, he's a fat, useless pile of rotting organs

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    what a piece of worthless dog poop. You did the right thing. one day, he will do that to the WRONG person and get shot in the head.
    +10

weather-weather lang yan...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i remember an incident that happened to us sa QC Memorial circle in my high school.

may nag overtake samin at cut sa family car driven by my father.

there were two young adults who went down hurling invectives and gesturing w/ a dirty finger at us - my father, my mother - who was seated next to him, and me at the back.

i immediately went down w/ my wooden baseball bat. i was going to play in school and my parents were dropping me off.

seeing me, they immediately went back to their car and sped off.

i had two homeruns w/ my baseball later that afternoon.

i was thinking of the two heads i missed to bash, hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Next time...wag nyong haharangan mga luxury car...sila dapat nauuna. hehehe...I always encounter the same scene, basta nauna ang hood ko! Kahit naka ferrari ka pa! mag antay ka jan with your mouth shut or else...mauna pa din akow kidding aside...

Most of the driver now a days has this kind of attitude...di ko naman nilalahat pero most specially those who are driving a million peso car...Forgive me for my word "Ang yayabang".... Kaya pagpasensyahan na lang natin at intindihin...

Drive Safe...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Idiot on a blue forester