New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Was cruising along Macapagal when this late model Chevrolet Optra just sounded her wang-wang. Got her plate and picture and saw a lady driver inside. Traced her address through her plate number and got this information. [SIZE=6]#12 Singapore St. Better Living Bgy Don Bosco Paranaque City. Car is registered under the name of Joselyn Jaballa Sedano[/SIZE]. It was a female driver wearing sunglasses with a companion. Gave her the stare and the motion to tell her that it is Black Saturday so there is no need to rush. Also, she is one reason why people do not believe in sirens anymore.
    Last edited by fireblade; April 17th, 2006 at 12:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    dami pa rin talga gumagamit ng illegal wangwang... ginagawa ko pag may nag wang wang at wala ako nakita na fire truck o ambulance binabagalan ko lalalo...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ganda ba yung chick tol? kasi kung maganda yan tapos may name and address na dito. hmmm...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    It is a late model but the nice tiny body kit make it looks japorms. Hehe... Anyways, I see this lady driving most of the time here in Paranaque. Todo lapit ko lang kasi jan sa Brgy. Don Bosco. And yup, tuwing nakikita ko, ganito ang sitwasyon:

1. At clear traffic conditions, biglaan kang oovertake-an kahit anlapit na ng paparating sa kabilang lane, sabay biglang ika-cut ka. Ilang beses na saken ginawa. Kaya lagi ko tuloy binubusinahan pag biglang cut nya. Minsan nga gusto kong magpabangga sa kanya sa inis kaso baka talo lang ako dahil harap ko ang tatama sa likod nya kung sakali mang magbanggaan pag nang-cut siya. Kapalmuks pa, pagkatapos mag-cut magwa-WANGWANG pa. Jeez... sana kung legit no!

2. At heavy traffic, isang beses pa lang pero nakita ko na rin. From Chowking Betterliving, derederetsong nagcounterflow hanggang tapat ng SM Bicutan! Andami pang parating nun ah?

Jeez... I know we like girls who knows how to drive and can spank you while she's at it, but like this? Please... it ruins my way of interpreting the most of the gentle and defensive lady drivers. The NCR has a limited amount of freeways that's always open for these kind of drivers, whether male or female. Chances of this lady being involved in an accident here in the Metro is too high that I just hope she doesn't get involved in any with that habit of hers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Paki post na rin cel # nya

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    baka dating driver ng ambulansya yan bro...

bakit walang sumisita na mga pulis, mmda or traffic enforcers sa mga nakawang-wang? takot?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    From a previous post, it seems like habitual wangwangero nga. And believe me, she does not look pretty at all. Anyways, will try to drop a note in their address soon. Her place is just near mine also.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *fireblade

Ingat-ingat lang po bosing at baka pag malamang ikaw nagiwan ng note, baka may goons yan o kung ano pa man. Mahirap na. Idaan na lang natin sa karma keysa tayo na ang nababanas sa ganyan, tayo pa ang makakarma. Di ba?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14
    *fireblade

Ingat-ingat lang po bosing at baka pag malamang ikaw nagiwan ng note, baka may goons yan o kung ano pa man. Mahirap na. Idaan na lang natin sa karma keysa tayo na ang nababanas sa ganyan, tayo pa ang makakarma. Di ba?

Chief,

It will never stop if we will not take baby steps. Otherwise, this will just be another wasted thread.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Identified Chevy Optra XTD 969 (Wang-Wang na Naman)