New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    this morning. my AUV got hit by a truck... papasok na ako ng office... then sa may lagusnilad... ayun! the terrible thing happened! slow pa ang takbo ko... then suddenly bigla nalng may malakas na bang! basag yung rear winshield ko. got some glass shards cuts. sa lakas ng impact umandar mag isa yung auto 5-8 meters away from the truck. paglabas ko to check the damage, napaluhod nalang ako nung nakita ko yung rear.. wasak n wasak yung rear. yupi yung door. basag yung windshield.. the rim saved the whole rear of the auto. if it wasn't for the rim mas malaki pa ang damage, but still thankful pa rin ako kay God na yun lang yung nakuha kong injuries... now wala akong auto.. i'll miss my auto... sana nga lang magcooperate yung naka banga sakin...para mapa aga ang tapos..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    thats so sad to hear..at least you escaped with minor injuries only.. damn trucks..imposibleng di kanya nakita, eh morning pa yun..i hope all the best for you and your AUV.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    thats so sad to hear..at least you escaped with minor injuries only.. damn trucks..imposibleng di kanya nakita, eh morning pa yun..i hope all the best for you and your AUV.
    thanks zechs! nakita ko pa yung XUV ko sa ziebart on the way home this evening. namimis ko na...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pics? tyet. sorry to hear that baurtwell... baket daw sila bumangga sayo? ano rason?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Good thing you're okay bro. damn trucks....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sorry to hear about that. but i think you are a lucky one just like me. what matters is that you are ok. did you have witnesses, police report, or able to take pictures? im not sure how accidents are dealt with over there.

years ago my car got hit by a big chunk of rubber from a truck at 80mph! good thing it hit the front section of the car, smashing the front section. all i thought of was that i am safe, my family is not riding with me, and that the thing didnt hit the windshield instead.

hopefully the other party will cooperate with you.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Swerte mo pa rin, baurtwell. Mas maigi na sasakyan lang yung napuruhan, hindi ikaw.

Huwag mo na lang tantanan yung lecheng nakabangga sa 'yo. Or kung me insurance ka, sila na bahalang mag-usap.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre... buti ok ka.

talagang di sinasanto ke mabagal, mabilis, maingat o tarantadong magmaneho. kapag maasksidente... talagang mangyayari un.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo pare eh. post some pics...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eto na po.. looks could kill...

hayyy...

hayy.... so sad so sad....

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
i was not a lucky one....