New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Where do I pick up my license? I'm from Cavite kc, and i don't go into Makati that much, i'm not familiar with the streets there.

I got a ticket around the Ayala Center..after exiting Edsa and entering the Glorietta area. Being from Cavite, I wasn't aware about the Yellow boxes..i was following traffic to turn into Glorietta to just pick up a friend who's waiting for me in front of Rustans. It turned yellow then quickly turned red as half of my car was in the yellow box. I didnt think much of it, then a yellow shirted traffic enforcer walked up to me and asked for my license and gave me a ticket. I'm sure he wanted me to just pay him off, but i didnt feel like paying these bastards. It took me a few seconds to find my license in my wallet and he said, "baka iniwan mo boss"... as if he's trying to give me the hint to just pay him. The thing is, he was being all nice about, saying, ohhh just pick up ur license within 5 days, at least next time you know... as if he was a professional 1st class enforcer. I almost said thank you when I drove off

My ticket will last for 5 days as my temporary license. I just got the ticket yesterday. Whereabouts Makati should I be headed? The LTO? Their Office? Where is it near? The only place I know how to get to in Makati..is Glorietta

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ang alam ko hindi tumatanggap ng lagay ang mga Binay boys..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You should claim your license at City Hall (JP Rizal). May area diyan kung saan ma-cl-claim yung license. Mabilis lang -- it won't take more than 15-20min.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    im sure he really meant to give you the ticket. Kase kung gusto nya ng lagay madami pa ipaparinig sayo yun. Ok lang yan. sana tinanong mo kung san kukunin ticket...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanx. I thought it would take more than 1hr to get my license back, and i thought i'd have to wait in a long long line like at the LTOs.. gud thing it's not much of a hassle. salamat mga tsikoteers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka lang ng maaga... 9 ang open nila... pero before 9 punta ka na kasi madami din tao pero mabilis naman ang process.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    boss, tanong ko lang ano violation nilagay sayo?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    lang wenta talga, got a ticket the same way kasi nag yellow when i was in the yellow box na. ano gusto nila? tigil na lang ako sa gitna ng intersection? Bobopols talaga mga binay boys. Saka alam ko gusto ng lagay mga yan, one time nga parinig ng parinig yung isa sa kin about a seminar to attend, sure ba ako gusto ko maticketan? Lang wenta talaga

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yup sa may City Hall (JP Rizal) nga iyon, dun ko kinuwa license ko before. Coding naman ung sa akin, nawala sa isip ko na Wed pala nun 5 end plate ko. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er View Post
    lang wenta talga, got a ticket the same way kasi nag yellow when i was in the yellow box na. ano gusto nila? tigil na lang ako sa gitna ng intersection? Bobopols talaga mga binay boys. Saka alam ko gusto ng lagay mga yan, one time nga parinig ng parinig yung isa sa kin about a seminar to attend, sure ba ako gusto ko maticketan? Lang wenta talaga
    Yep Driv3r, when he was issuing me my license..i asked him if he wanted me to move over to the side because the light is going to turn green again...ayaw..until it turned green n everyone behind me started honking.

My ticket says, "Occupying Yellow Box." There was another car and motor getting a ticket while i was in the yellow box..and after he quickly gave him the ticket..he came to me, and the guy in a motorcycle next to me..we both got tickets at the same time. Being from Cavite, to me, i crossed the yellow line a little bit, it dont think its a big deal, i wasn't interfering with traffic in any way or form. He could of easily just gave me a warning..its not like i deserved the ticket like Counter Flowers.... vehicles in the PUV... or something along those lines.

thanx for d replies. I probably will just have someone drive me out this week to get my license. at least now i know the rules in makati.. i learned the hard way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
I Got a Ticket in Makati,where Do i pick up my license?