New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

I was followed last night by a black, new body (GY?) Nissan Patrol with plate number ZEG 114.

I started noticed the Patrol as I was entering PhilAm village in Las Piñas, it was following too close for comfort. Especially on speed bumps like he didn't want me to see his license plate.

I exited the village, entered another and he was still following really close. I then rounded a corner into a dead end street and the Patrol did a u-turn and waited at the entrance of the street, probably waiting for me to enter a house or something. It was at this point that I decided to confront this person and backed up my rig towards the Patrol.

I guess he realized what was going on and as I was almost to where he was, he drove away quickly and tried to run. Luckily, traffic was on my side and his progress was delayed enough that I was able to catch up to him as he re-entered PhilAm.

I tried to take a photo of his license plate but he had on a tinted plate cover and everytime we tried to do so, they would step on the brakes so the brake lights would cause glare and it would be difficult to take a photo. His passenger kept looking back as we followed.

When we once again exited PhilAm, they saw that Alabang-Zapote was clogged and they just pulled over while continuing stepping on the brakes. The driver then turned the cabin lights on. I stopped close enough to him to take a photo (not the best quality but better than nothing). I'll post it later once I download it from my phone.

After a few minutes there, I was expecting them to get out or something but they stayed in their vehicle. This being the case, I decided to go on my way but I informed the security at each gate of what happened and they all took note of the incident and license plate. As I pulled away and made a u-turn, the driver and passenger were still looking at me. I could not get a good look at their faces and could only see silhouettes.

This is really disturbing and given the fact that elections are near, I'm considering on dusting off the weapons cases and acquire a PTC. I would not like to fund anyone's campaign against my will or contribute to a cop's side line.

Can anyone help identify the owner of the Patrol?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmmm... at about what time did this happen? nakatambay kami (alabangerz - jedi, caloy and i) sa tsikot accesories shop sa may gate/guardhouse ng Phil-am at about 8pm - 10pm.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    damn. May I ask what vehicle were you driving that day?

mainit sa mata lalo na yung mga fully accessorized na SUVs and pickups.
    Last edited by Negus; August 26th, 2009 at 01:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Pics? 10 char

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'll keep a lookout for that Patrol bro.... Dito lang iyan sa may general area namin.....

8505:bat:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ano po ba ang kotse niyo sir hardcharger? kung carnap kasi ang pakay nila, the moment na iniwan mo yung sasakyan mo kinuha na sana nila... or more than that.

hinahanap nila ang address mo for a bigger hit.

except lang bro kung may nakaaway ka..

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Patrol na pala ang ginagamit ng mga kawatan ngayon? Kumikita nga sila ah.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hindi carnapped ung Patrol, I mean when I checked with LTO (text LTO VEHICLE ZEG114 to 2600) okay naman no alert daw. And the description fits.

06 Patrol, black. Baka naman nawawala lang sila?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Hindi carnapped ung Patrol, I mean when I checked with LTO (text LTO VEHICLE ZEG114 to 2600) okay naman no alert daw. And the description fits.

06 Patrol, black. Baka naman nawawala lang sila?
    Reliable po ba ang textline ng LTO (2600)?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka bading.. na gwa gwapuhan lang sa inyo sir..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
I was followed last night