New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i just bought 2nd-hand car at medyo duda ko:

i texted 2600 and is replied that its clear, last registered March 2008 ---> reliable ba ito?

OR/CR that i got is March 2009 ----> conflict with LTO 2600

CR is named to a certain Miss Shi Tian Wei but i bought it to a certain Rogelio Peralta Benedicto.

there are 2 Deed of Sale: between Ms Shi (as vendor) and Rogelio (as vendee) and now between me and Rogelio---> in the past, i already had several cars na similar with this one (several ownership) but i had no problems for i went back to the 1st owner then had new Deed of Sale between me and 1st owner.

how can i verify na hot car ito?

if ever hot car, what's the best thing to do?

my doubt is baka fake yung OR/CR???

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Have it checked at Crame.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir, you should have checked the papers beforehand, the LTO text service is only helpful only to some extent, it's worthless if the car has a "kambal". Also, be careful with checking with crame, if ever the car is "hot", they'l take possesion of the car right away.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Also, be careful with checking with crame, if ever the car is "hot", they'l take possesion of the car right away.
    yup, that's my concern, what if i went to crame then i can be a potential "victim" of harassment...

i am thinking of phone or online verification, meron kaya nito where i can verify the car thru phone or online?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carl15 View Post
    yup, that's my concern, what if i went to crame then i can be a potential "victim" of harassment...

i am thinking of phone or online verification, meron kaya nito where i can verify the car thru phone or online?
    yeah theres a way. check the phone number of LTO san juan along aurora blvd., you can verify it there thru phone. just tell them that you've just bought a car and that you want to verify its latest registration. ganon ginawa ko sa car ko when i bought it.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    You can check the car in crame, the only risk of pnp check is if the car was hot car they will automatically impound the car!!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carl15 View Post

pwedeng dala ka na lang xerox ng CR at OR sa original issuing office. don't bring the car yet, and sabihin mo bibilihin mo pa lang at gusto mo lang verify papers.

i bought suspicious car