The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    WARNING: "GRAPHIC VIDEO"
    Parents always look after your kids...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kawawa naman yung bata ano na kaya nangyari sa baata?? we can't really blame the driver, there is no way he can see the toddler in front of the vehicle.. sa harap pa naman siya dumaan so nakita nya na walang obstruction.. the parents are at fault... they should never let their kids out of their sight everytime!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If that were to happen in this country, the parents will cry, shout and declare howl at the innocent driver who's going about his business normally. The media would latch unto the story and demonize the driver, police would be prosecuting an innocent man trying to make an honest living, and the irresponsibility of the parents would not be mentioned.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    let's hope the kid turned out ok..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    nakaka iyak naman to babala sakin to malalaki sasakyan ko.... sana buhay yung bata

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Stupid parents. Why let their kid walk down the road by himself? I can't really blame the dad since he was just doing his own business but jeez, the girl who helped the kid, if that's the mom, where were you and why aren't you watching out your child?

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    nakakaiyak naman nangyari...we do have 2 toddlers sa bahay kaya i always make sure na hawak sila ni misis before i drive out of the garage pipip namin. mejo may kataasan din ang sasakyan namin. hope the kid in the video is ok.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i did not watch this clip sang bansa to nangyari?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^ pre panoorin mo mahirap i kwento eh...

dapat hindi iniwan nung tatay mag isa yung bata.. dapat ibinilin nya dun sa nanay o kung sino man malapit dun

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    stupid mother

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hyundai Starex Runs Over TODDLER!!!