New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbyrider View Post
    then try to learn to ignore phone calls specially if wala sa directory mo. hinde naman sasabog phone mo kung may tumawag and hinde mo masagot and besides kahit wife /husband mo tumawag and nasa alanganin sitwasyon di wag mo sagutin. cellphones now a days may capabilty sabihin kung sino tumatawag and that will help those people that value every seconds of their time.
    btw. you can use bluetooth so you dont have to retrieve your mobile phone from your briefcase.
    You simply fail to get the point.

When the phone rings at night and I am awakened by it, it does not matter who is calling. The damage has been done - I am already awake.

When I get up from my dinner table to retrieve my phone, it does not matter who is calling. My dinner has been interrupted.

As for bluetooth - it has been proven to be detrimental to one's health. Hence I have given away my sets.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Naiinis lang ako is more of how these people give away my number so easily to anyone...

And also as a tactic, COLD CALLS never work. Waste of their time to be honest... It would just irritate people and lower your chances of making a sale...
    true tama ka dito...baka nga nakuha yung number mo sa kaibigan mo pa galing

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    hahahaha. briefcase... meron pa pala gumagamit nyan...

cellphone nasa briefcase? hahahahaha may bulsa ka dun mo ilagay.
    Obviously our line of work differs significantly for you to assume professionals in certain fields no longer carry briefcases.

Once again you are assuming I carry only one mobile phone to fit in my pants' pocket.

The problem with you is in your arrogance out of your ignorance is that you assume too much.

Earlier you assumed that people who are annoyed by cold calls are automatically arrogant. You assumed that we all have the same stature in life, that we all live the same lives. Of course, this is ridiculous. You might enjoy answering cold calls. It might even be the highlight of your day. But rest assured, a significant number of people do not think that way.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I just realized, judging from the replies in this thread, that there are possibly quite a few cold call marketers here in tsikot. : )

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    When the phone rings at night and I am awakened by it, it does not matter who is calling. The damage has been done - I am already awake.

When I get up from my dinner table to retrieve my phone, it does not matter who is calling. My dinner has been interrupted.
    Does not matter who's calling? Hmmmm

Megan Fox: "Hello Architect......"

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Obviously our line of work differs significantly for you to assume professionals in certain fields no longer carry briefcases.

Once again you are assuming I carry only one mobile phone to fit in my pants' pocket.

The problem with you is in your arrogance out of your ignorance is that you assume too much.

Earlier you assumed that people who are annoyed by cold calls are automatically arrogant. You assumed that we all have the same stature in life, that we all live the same lives. Of course, this is ridiculous. You might enjoy answering cold calls. It might even be the highlight of your day. But rest assured, a significant number of people do not think that way.
    sorry naman... isang mababang nilalang lang ako... wow stature in life...

pero nakakapagtsikot ka at nakakareply dito nang mabilis... wow busy nga " pinagtyatyagaan ako " hehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Any call outside of your phone list, do not answer.

Have these diverted to your voice mbox.

13.7K:faint:
    In my case diverting calls to my voice mailbox would not be practical as I travel a lot and may incur hefty roaming charges as I once did. Also, I receive a lot of overseas calls as well. Getting a voice mailbox answer annoys a lot of the callers since they end up paying for a wasted international call. For various reasons, most of my callers prefer not to leave messages.

Admittedly, my VoIP line has significantly reduced international communications costs but I have not found a satisfying mobile VoIP solution. Skype on my mobile phone helps a bit but is not that spontaneous to be straightforward in usage.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sorry naman...

pero nakakapagtsikot ka at nakakareply dito nang mabilis... wow busy nga
    Once again your arrogance borne out of your ignorance shows through.

You are assuming just because I have the time to browse and post in this forum, I am idle.

For all you know, I am just waiting for my next meeting...

Or waiting for an algorithm to finish compiling in another computer...

Or having my breakfast right now and am just multi-tasking...

Or simply looking for an outlet to de-stress...

Just because you may be idle when you are at your computer, it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

My suggestion is for you to stop assuming. With each assumption, your ignorance becomes more glaring.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sorry naman... isang mababang nilalang lang ako... wow stature in life...

pero nakakapagtsikot ka at nakakareply dito nang mabilis... wow busy nga " pinagtyatyagaan ako " hehehehehe
    Why apologize to me? I am nothing to you and you are nothing to me. If you want to apologize, apologize to your parents and family if you thinking you are underachieving - as you said, "isang mababang nilalang lang ako."

nakakapagtsikot - See my previous post.

"Pinagtyatyagaan ako" - Why not? When I have the time I also play with my dog. In your ignorance, please don't flatter yourself.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Once again your arrogance borne out of your ignorance shows through.

You are assuming just because I have the time to browse and post in this forum, I am idle.

For all you know, I am just waiting for my next meeting...

Or waiting for an algorithm to finish compiling in another computer...

Or having my breakfast right now and am just multi-tasking...

Or simply looking for an outlet to de-stress...

Just because you may be idle when you are at your computer, it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

My suggestion is for you to stop assuming. With each assumption, your ignorance becomes more glaring.
    cge po... sabi mo eh. hahahahaha!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Hyundai Greenhilss making COLD CALLS!