New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jdee12 View Post
    I wonder why teenagers really want speed? Makakarating din naman sila sa destination nila kahit hindi nila i race ang engine. Tsk!
    coz it's fun

and when you're with your friends it's even more fun

pag sinabihan ka pa ng "sige nga tingnan natin gaano kabilis car mo"... recipe for disaster talaga

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    yung isang bata dito yun NGUYEN, angkan ng OLIVAREZ yan. Sa kanya DAW yun elantra na bago, bigay daw nun parents nun pag graduate sa high school. Pero ang driver daw ay yun 18YO. Incoming froshie sa DLSU sana. - ito kwento ng nanay ko, dun kasi siya nag papagupit sa parlor sa may olivarez sa sucat

RIP sa kanilang lahat

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    "sige nga tingnan natin gaano kabilis car mo".
    Famous last words indeed.

And it's true where things just seem soo slow and you remember almost every millisecond as you TRY to brake a car that's out of control, before the impact and that scary silence within right after. What really hit me was two things:
    - I learned how it was to have no control over the car.
    - I almost killed my closest friends. Just imagine my thoughts when i was at their weddings and the baptisms of their kids years later. Things that could have never been because of me being stupid at the wheel of a car.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Whenever I find myself losing my cool behind the wheel remembering this clip somehow helps cool me down:

I remember watching it quite a few times as a kid. A few decades after and it still hits where it matters. Not bad for a Goofy episode

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    vinj:
    Famous last words indeed.

And it's true where things just seem soo slow and you remember almost every millisecond as you brake a car that's out of control, before the impact and that scary silence within right after. What really hit me was two things:
    - I learned how it was to have no control over the car.
    - I almost killed my closest friends. Just imagine my thoughts when i was at their weddings and the baptisms of their kids years later. Things that could have never been because of me being stupid at the wheel of a car.
    yup

i experienced losing control of the car a number of times... it's an almost unreal feeling... time does slow down

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I wonder why teenagers really want speed? Makakarating din naman sila sa destination nila kahit hindi nila i race ang engine. Tsk!
    don't we all? aminin natin, kahit bulok na sasakyan there will always ba a time na susbukan natin ang speed limit nito or papatulan ang hirit ng barkada, pano pa kaya kung brand new car? it's just the timing and lack of good judgement that separates the dead from the living.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    A car is a deadly weapon, kaya dapat mahigpit ang pag issue ng license. Bawal talaga tanga tulad ng mga jeep, bus at motor.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Whenever I find myself losing my cool behind the wheel remembering this clip somehow helps cool me down:

I remember watching it quite a few times as a kid. A few decades after and it still hits where it matters. Not bad for a Goofy episode
    Hehe... i also remember watching this episode as a kid. To think that was done more than a half century ago and yet, some things never change.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Come on! As if you never had that "I am indestructible" mindset when you were younger. Add to that the adrenaline rush when doing dangerous stunts. I was doing basically the same thing when I used to ride my bicycle and trying to pedal as fast as I can (51 kph) or diving from the high platform to the pool below.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    vinj:

yup

i experienced losing control of the car a number of times... it's an almost unreal feeling... time does slow down
    Neo! ... we have been looking for you!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Hyundai Elantra accident in Ayala Alabang village