New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Hi-Ace
    WMK-868
    "Couples for Christ" sticker

My officemate just recalled to me her encounter this morning with this moron.

They were waiting for a cab somewhere in QC, when a Toyota Hi-Ace backed up and almost hit them. Her husband tapped the back of the vehicle to warn the driver.

But instead of apologizing, the owner of the car (he was sitting in the middle) opened the two side windows. He was already in the act of pulling out his gun when my officemate reasoned with him.

My officemate was really dismayed when they noticed a "Couples for Christ" sticker at the back of the vehicle. Sheesh. Ain't the world full of hypocrites?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino bumunot ng Baril? Ogag yun ah :mad:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    well, i recall a few years back when a senior pastor of CFC who was in charge of marriage counselling and guidance for their movement was caught with his mistress, har har har

apparently, he got into a fight with his mistress and the mistress threatened to kill him and the police came to pacify them

of course, this guy claimed that he was there to tell the woman that he was ending their relationship. however, when more details came out, he was already a senior pastor for about 2 years but he already had a 3 year old son with this mistress

this happened in cebu city

ngork! ngork! ngork!

truly, this world is full of hypocrites

hyuk! hyuk! hyuk!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Sino bumunot ng Baril? Ogag yun ah :mad:
    (presumably) yung may ari ng hi-ace, since nakaupo siya sa gitnang portion...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    The same thing happened to me, two months ago I was waiting sa Sm north parking area para magpark pag may umalis, on my front may nagaantay rin na Silver CRV in short, may umalis kaya pinarada ko yung car ko all of a sudden bago ako bumaba pumunta sa side ko yong driver ng CRV claiming na nauna siya na nagaantay ng vacant pero mas malapit ako kaya ako ang nauna na nagpark, he was showing me his gun tuck on his waist sabi ko kung gusto mo alisin ko itong car ko at ikaw na pumarada biglang tumalikod pabalik sa car niya. kita ko may sticker na CFC . sabi ko sa isip ko member pa naman ng CFC ganon ang ugali niya.

Buti na lang hinde ko dala yong gun ko na tubig ang bala, hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman requirement sa kanila na may baril!?!?!

UTOT.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kung ako yung friend mo, i would report the incident to the police tapos demandahan yung bubunot ng baril. you already have the license plate naman. ipa-blotter nyo.

people like that give responsible gun owners a bad name.

andy

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Baka second hand vehicle originally owned by a CFC member ? benefit of the doubt ika nga pero pulling that gun is still inexcusable.. by the way, hindi ako member nang CFC, SFC etc... pero big fan ako ng KFC, sarap chicken nila

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hagiber
    ...pero big fan ako ng KFC, sarap chicken nila
    :bwahaha:

dapat ma-demanda yung bumunot ng baril!! :mad:
    makakasagasa na sana sila..
    pero di natuloy(buti naman)..
    gusto pang makabaril?!!
    leche!

10. Join Date
    May 2004