New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We're not new to floods and it is not the first time that people living in low-lying areas have been asked to evacuate. If they don't want to leave, then let them stay and face the consequences of their decisions.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Maybe they should just let them sign a waiver. To absolve themselves in case anything happens to the hard headed ones who refuse to be evacuated.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Maybe they should just let them sign a waiver. To absolve themselves in case anything happens to the hard headed ones who refuse to be evacuated.
    I doubt that anyone would sign. The best thing to do is for them to record their efforts on video so if they get questioned, they can show that they did try to evacuate these stubborn people.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano aasahan mo sa ugaling squatter? eto namang purok leader kung ayaw umalis eh wag mong pilitin, buhay nila yan.eto namang lalaking bading na to kay babaeng tao nung purok leader pinatulan, taena mo tol, kay laki ng katawan mo nanapak ka ng babae.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is appalling. That man should be jailed. It's really hard to reason out with barbarians Animal na bakla, nagmamalasakit na nga yung babae, sinuntok pa ng walang kalaban laban. Tapos pag nalunod sa baha sisisihin gobyerno.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 22nd, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yan ang dapat kasuhan ng RA 9262! Hindi ang mga gumagawa ng memes!

#Retzing

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    That A$$hole needs to find someone his size.......If I am one of this lady's relative,, i'll show him the FIGHT he is looking for !!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Bakla yang lalaki na yan. Pumatol sa babae.

Sent from my S3 using tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Huh.

Ang tatapang, pero pag nakahanap ng mas matindi down the road, pa-victim effect.

So kung buntis ibig sabihin pwede manulak at manggago...?

Basta mahirap pwede manggago?

If the water rises, and if social services take too long or even never come, sisigaw sila 'nasan ang gobyerno?'

This video should be slapped to the face of KADAMAY, preferably in the form of a thick VHS tape.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hulicam | purok leader, sinapak ng pinalilikas na residente sa taguig