New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Migg_D View Post
    It was around 11:30am or 12:00pm, a brand new Mercedes Benz E-Class 2012 (with no plates) was along the intersection waiting for the green light. I was about 3-4 cars from the incident. Suddenly, this group of three showed up with a balde and a basahan that looks like SCOTCH BRITE. Then tinuro nila ung benz, at nilapitan ng patakbo, and ultimately nilinis ang windshield ng poor benzie using a SCOTCH BRITE...

That's where the fun starts. The Benz suddenly backed-off then drove through one of the guys in his right front side, as in hinataw nya. Lumagabag ung isa sa mga kumag sa hood nung benz then dahil doon, hinampas hampas nung isa sa mga gang ung side window gamit ung tabo. Dahil doon, bumukas ng bintana ung sa driver's side at may lumitaw na gun at nakatutok sa may hawak nung tabo. Tumakbo ung tatlong crash test dummies papunta sa shoulder side.

Walang plastikan guys, hindi talaga ako nalulungkot sa nangyari. Basta ang importante hindi niya pinatay, nagpa-sample lang siya. Buti nalang at may ibang tarant*d* na ginawa na ung isa sa mga pinapangarap kong gawin sa mga hayop na yon. Iniisip ko kaya din siguro malakas loob nya na gawin yun dahil wala pang plaka sasakyan niya. I really wanted to say thank you to him/her in behalf of the motorists that passes by that area, if I had the chance.

P.S.: I'm not trying to say that what he did was good, but if this event stops those idiots from doing it again(hopefully), then the end justifies the means.
    It's so nice to know that there's someone teaching those low life cockroaches a lesson.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    man in the benz is a criminal and the poor have every right to attack the vehicle due to poverty.

it's the right way for a better tomorrow!
    nagpaputok ba ang benz driver? at kailan nagkaroon ng right yang mga k*mag na yan? harrasment nga ginagawa ng mga lintek na yan eh!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Those kids are getting wiser too.. Before i used to just turn on my wiper then spray some water on the windshield then they'll leave my vehicle alone..

Now they put your wipers up!! Hassle!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    man in the benz is a criminal and the poor have every right to attack the vehicle due to poverty.

it's the right way for a better tomorrow!
    i guess your sarcasm was not properly digested... good luck ... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ^sarcasm did not work today, try again someday

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    And the dude in the Benz must be filthy rich.
    hindi ah! malamang middle class lang yung naka 2012 brand new E class na Benz

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    ^sarcasm did not work today, try again someday
    it was pretty much a basic elementary form of it, but alright i guess.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    baka water gun lang ung tinutok.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ah...kaya pala medyo mabait sila kanina. Humingi pa ng permission. Well, binusinahan ko na lng.
    Nakita ko rin last time. Yun isang van, tinaas yun wiper ng van at nag punas ng windshield. Binabaan ng pasahero, umalis na lng yun WS Boys.

Kainis rin yan. Di ko pinapapunas, nakakaperwisyo, so ginawa ko, sige, magpunas ka. Pag tapus nila magpunas, di ko talaga binigyan. So nilagyan nila ng sabon yun side windows ko. Buti na lng umuulan, nawala yun sabon after awhile. Hay!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Kailangan bigyan ng award yung naka Benz.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast