New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    It was around 11:30am or 12:00pm, a brand new Mercedes Benz E-Class 2012 (with no plates) was along the intersection waiting for the green light. I was about 3-4 cars from the incident. Suddenly, this group of three showed up with a balde and a basahan that looks like SCOTCH BRITE. Then tinuro nila ung benz, at nilapitan ng patakbo, and ultimately nilinis ang windshield ng poor benzie using a SCOTCH BRITE...

That's where the fun starts. The Benz suddenly backed-off then drove through one of the guys in his right front side, as in hinataw nya. Lumagabag ung isa sa mga kumag sa hood nung benz then dahil doon, hinampas hampas nung isa sa mga gang ung side window gamit ung tabo. Dahil doon, bumukas ng bintana ung sa driver's side at may lumitaw na gun at nakatutok sa may hawak nung tabo. Tumakbo ung tatlong crash test dummies papunta sa shoulder side.

Walang plastikan guys, hindi talaga ako nalulungkot sa nangyari. Basta ang importante hindi niya pinatay, nagpa-sample lang siya. Buti nalang at may ibang tarant*d* na ginawa na ung isa sa mga pinapangarap kong gawin sa mga hayop na yon. Iniisip ko kaya din siguro malakas loob nya na gawin yun dahil wala pang plaka sasakyan niya. I really wanted to say thank you to him/her in behalf of the motorists that passes by that area, if I had the chance.

P.S.: I'm not trying to say that what he did was good, but if this event stops those idiots from doing it again(hopefully), then the end justifies the means.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    nice, i would have done that too. (pero wala ako benz + beng beng)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i also have no sympathy over those idiots, hirap kasi sa mga yan pag di mo binigyan sila pa galit babalagbagin auto mo or gasgasan or babatuhin.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^
    yey! :jump2:

baka ma-joc-joc na naman 'tong thread na 'to... :lol:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    tunay talaga to? kung ganon, swabe!!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    man in the benz is a criminal and the poor have every right to attack the vehicle due to poverty.

it's the right way for a better tomorrow!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nako, palagi yan dyan. I avoid that area if I can, mas tahimik pa dumaan ng Macapagal.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    So much win!

I'm predicting may isang magppost dito. "Grabe mga ugali nyo mga walang puso blah blah"

Nobody's listening.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    dami talaga ws gang dyan sa intersection na yan... dami din nanlilimos...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by muse View Post
    man in the benz is a criminal and the poor have every right to attack the vehicle due to poverty.

it's the right way for a better tomorrow!
    Criminal agad? Di ba pwedeng nanutok muna?

Di sya criminal, except kung binaril na nya talaga.

And you're saying every poor person has a right to attack a vehicle "DUE TO POVERTY". Sinong niloko mo at taga saang mundo ka?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast