New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph
    Pag talagang hot headed ka.... mahirap gamutin yan.... me mga tao kasi talagang maiinintin ang ulo. Yun bang maliit na bagay lang ay galit agad. Kailangan siguro ay dagdagan mo ang pang unawa mo at pasensya.
    ditto to this.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i try to upgrade my car stereo system to audiophile quality. when great music is delivered the way it was meant to be, i'm happy, when i'm happy, i'm more tolerant...la-la-la-la-la.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    out of sight, out of mind.....

I agree.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    as much as possible I try to avoid beverage with too much sugar, like Zest-O, Zesto Cola, etc before driving
    bwahahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos yung kay Luap hahahaha

ditto with the rest. .. out of sight, out of mind. yung inis sa mga ganyan temporary lang naman yan e.

one other thing Avoid Eye Contact -this realy sets people off whether it be you or them.
    Last edited by Chip; April 24th, 2006 at 03:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ako I drive like a Lolo, mabagal at palusot ng palusot.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Problem diya, magagalit naman si misis everytime you drive the car. . .bakit ang mahal mahal ng car stereo. . .:-) Ibang road rage naman. .

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    road rage is useless if directed at PUV drivers. they're even too dumb to discover na gumaganti ka na pala. and if they do, that'll only make them more happy coz KSP talaga sila in the first place.

the best way to beat road rage: leave early.

if the above not possible: just weigh the outcomes/consequences:

for example, if you're going to a meeting that'll only earn/benefit you less than pagpapagawa ng tsikot mo dahil sa kabibirit mo. no sense pressuring yourself kasi hindi lang tsikot mo papagawa mo in the future, it'll also take a toll on your health.

dapat mabasa to ng bespren ni charmander

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    out of sight..out of mind.hehehehe
    tama! kaya lang pag di ko maunahan, pinapauna ko na lang. tas bagal muna ako hanggang mawala sya sa paningin ko.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How to Prevent Road Rage