New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap gupitin yun mole niya. Siguro yan pa yun tinutubuan ng buhok

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hahaha panalo mag apologize mga 2 years ago pa raw yun nangyari...

Gimusto naman nya sumikat eh di yan hahaha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Kotse nya bulok , no wonder he can zigzag his way in traffic. Who would like to get close to a piece of junk?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    THAT is the type of driving that merits road rage...

Makes me remember one incident during my college days. I was a bus passenger on my way to school. Bus driver was doing the same thing. Squeezing in here and there. All of the sudden BANG BOOM and the bus starts leaning to the right and then PLOP PLOP PLOP. Turns out the last guy he squeezed his way through was having a bad day and decided to put .45 cal slugs in the right rear tire. Shooter pulls up in front of bus, gun drawn and tells driver to drive carefully next time
    Nice! That's how to deal with those PUVs. Minsan nga sarap sigawan yung MMDA na may batuta, "Ipalo mo sa driver, wag sa bus!"

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Hahaha panalo mag apologize mga 2 years ago pa raw yun nangyari...

Gimusto naman nya sumikat eh di yan hahaha
    It's not true daw that it was 2 years ago kasi may mga readers na nag point out ng mga landmarks na recently lang nagawa. Yung Christmas decors ng Pasay nung December 2014 lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, dami ngang ganito sa daan - mapa-public or private. It's not something new anymore. But what takes the cake is that this MoFo has the gall to make a video of it and post it on the internet. Alam na niyang mali, niyayabang pa niya! Yun ang nakakaasar for me.

Oh, and plus he ran from the guy in the L300. Swerte nila, nag-iisa lang yung sa L3.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Toyota Tamaraw FX For Sale
    100% not flooded
    negotiable
    with BEAST Mode package included

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's not true daw that it was 2 years ago kasi may mga readers na nag point out ng mga landmarks na recently lang nagawa. Yung Christmas decors ng Pasay nung December 2014 lang
    The the latest TGP comment about this "2-year-old" video -- meron pa raw silang nakitang new format car plates.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    im not sure kung gano na katagal yung video, baka 2nd quarter 2014? cause wala pa yung beams ng skyway fronting park n fly.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ap-mole.png

mole!!! ...... Mo-le .... Mo-le .... Mole!!!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast