New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Makakahanap din ng katapat yan, maybe a police on a private vehicle.

Malamang sira na din sa mga kaibigan nya yan dahil pag dumog ng tao sa fb nya. Natitira na lang kaibigan nyan eh mga ogag na lang din tulad nya.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    THAT is the type of driving that merits road rage...

Makes me remember one incident during my college days. I was a bus passenger on my way to school. Bus driver was doing the same thing. Squeezing in here and there. All of the sudden BANG BOOM and the bus starts leaning to the right and then PLOP PLOP PLOP. Turns out the last guy he squeezed his way through was having a bad day and decided to put .45 cal slugs in the right rear tire. Shooter pulls up in front of bus, gun drawn and tells driver to drive carefully next time

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Wala na si beast naging pulgas na lang...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    What an idiot!

Apology is cheap.

If he is sincere, he should take the time to look for the L300 driver and offer restitution for any damage

Tapos, surrender nya ang driver's license nya (forever preferably) and volunteer to be a street sweeper on the domestic airport road

Kawawa and mga anak nya to have such a father

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    What an idiot!

Apology is cheap.

If he is sincere, he should take the time to look for the L300 driver and offer restitution for any damage

Tapos, surrender nya ang driver's license nya (forever preferably) and volunteer to be a street sweeper on the domestic airport road

Kawawa and mga anak nya to have such a father

Realistically, how do you find that L300 driver?

And assume that you're in his shoes and you're an asshole driver yourself, do you really think that the best course of action is to give up driving completely? Di pwede magbago? And what does becoming a street sweeper have anything to do with his driving behavior?

I'm a realist, but I also like to believe in people. He's a jerk driver, not unlike many others. But I won't dismiss him as incapable of change unless there's good reason to believe so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hindi naman ganun kalaki ginawa nung tao. Teenager yung nasa video nang trip lang siguro. Para kayo naman hindi dumaan sa ganyan. Pangaralan okay na yun, sobra may pagOA naman. As if naman yan editor ng Topgear one time may article na nagdrive sila ng lasing. Magalit kau kay Jinggoy, Enrile, Bong and Binay.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mula una palang ng video mukhang nagkatuwaan lang yung tao. Medyo sumobra nga lang.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Hindi naman ganun kalaki ginawa nung tao. Teenager yung nasa video nang trip lang siguro. Para kayo naman hindi dumaan sa ganyan. Pangaralan okay na yun, sobra may pagOA naman. As if naman yan editor ng Topgear one time may article na nagdrive sila ng lasing. Magalit kau kay Jinggoy, Enrile, Bong and Binay.
    di ganon ka laki? from his driving style he could've caused an accident and kill someone. your kind of thinking is what makes those idiots on the road think what they're doing is acceptable. driving drunk and road rage is one thing but this guy is just looking for trouble and an accident waiting to happen.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    Apology? Dapat sa kanya ma-"kapon".. Di yan matatawag na pagkakamali ang ginawa nya..
    lol Too late na yata sir. Parang may anak na eh. Dadami na lahi nyan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ang hirap talaga mawala sa net kahit 1 day lang... di ko magets yung "beast mode", "beast mole". Ito pala yung pinagmulan. :D

When driving lalo na dito sa Metro Manila, need mo magbaon talaga ng super habang patiencia at lamig ng ulo dahil sa mga kagaya nito. Paghawak ko na manibela, ito na lang parati iniisip ko: "Sometimes, it doesn't matter how safely you drive. One good rule of thumb to use is, "Assume everyone else on the road is an idiot." (source...)"

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast