New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Honda Dasmarinas grand opening is today... June 19

i have a short story to share...

I was minding my own business last tuesday ; June 17 afternoon here at my office at around 4:00 PM when i received a call from a representative of honda dasmarinas a certain annie asking me if we can fabricate frames for their posters... i politely said no... nature of our business was engaged on wholesale and retail of architectural aluminum and fabrication of end products was not included in our agenda specially frames for posters that has nitty gritty stuffs...

a few minutes later i received another call from our main office my dad was on the other line ; He told me that the bank manager that handles honda dasma's account is a friend and she personally asked my dad to do the framing for those posters no other company would accept framing of 13 posters in such a short notice deadline was less than 24 hours (in short we have to bend a few rules) i gladly obliged because if not for sure i would be disowned heheh

so to cut the story short representative from honda called again.... i received the materials to be framed the same day june 17 at around 4:30 - 5:00 pm no downpayment (sure no biggie) agreed to finish it around 4pm the next day
    finished it 2 hours before the given time called them told them that product was ready for pick up and not to forget the payment cash or check... everybody was happy and i was pretty damn sure that the party on the other line had a sigh of relief but there is another small favor they would like to ask....they had no service to pick the items and asked me if i could deliver...since they were just a stones throw away again the good samaritan that i am obliged... as logged by our guard our delivery truck left at 3pm 4:30 pm na wala pa rin ang tauhan ko damn !*#!*# i called my driver on his mobile fone and asked him what the hell "!*#!*# ang tagal mo bumibili ka ba ng accord?" my driver replier "boss ayaw magbayad wala daw cash and walang pipirma ng cheque... " so i called up their representative and she told me that hindi daw talaga nagbabayad kaagad ang honda and ipapahatid na lang daw nya.....what the *!*#!*# kahapon lang kayo ang nagmamakaawa at naghanap pa kayo ng padrino...after ko kayong pagbigyan para kaming nanlilimos ngayon ? i told them that i need the payment now!!!

huwag nila akong antayin pumunta dun kung hinde babasagin ko lahat ng salamin nila sa showroom heheheh ayun nag bayad din

kaya sa mga magpapa change oil o may ipapagawa sa honda after nilang gawin lahat ng dapat gawin try ninyo kayang sabihin na "HINDE TALAGA AKO NAGBABAYAD KAAGAD E PWEDE BANG IPAHATID KO NA LANG" ang labo ng buhay di po ba?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hay mga incompetent monkeys. Whats new we see these everyday?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bad trip yun ah! Ikaw na nga ang nag-adjust at pinagbigyan mo lang sila tapos di pa makabayad!

OT: Long time no see na boss Sheep!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    big companies are always like that they always try to bully small-medium cos.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i know the feeling Boss Sheep,

meron din isang big company nag pagawa ng custom job sa amin. they had their design and specs. so we gave them a quote. a few days later... they called saying mahal daw blah blah sa iba daw ganun lang presyo. naasar mom ko, sinagot nya nag pa quote kayo di naman namin kayo pinipilit kung sa amin nyo papagawa. eventually inamin nung tumawag na maliit lang daw kasi budget nila... so my mom said sige baguhin natin yung kapal ng acrylic. instead of 12mm we use 6mm and liitan mga sizes. para pasok sa budget nyo. so ok na yun. tapos sabi nila can we make a sample?

so para makatipid sila we suggusted na we make the smallest size as the sample para no extra charges na and its to be paid on pick up. they agreed. so we make the sample and call them that its ready na... the company rep says... ok pa pick up ko na alng po... tapos yug bayad sabay na sa order talga... my mom says... ano usapan pay on pick-up not pay later, you agreed on that before we made the sample... sagot ba naman sa nanay ko... ay ganun pala kayo wala kayong tiwala sa customer... mom slams the phone sa asar... he calls back... mom tells him we don't do business with people like you, wala tutoong salita. slams the phone again. na high blood tuloy ermat ko. hiningi ko nga pangalan nung kausap nya, parar tatawagan ko yng company and report ko sa boss nya, ayaw na ni ermat, wag na daw pahabain. basta di na tanggapin order nung company na yun tapos.

kakainis yung mga ganun. porke maliit lang na company kami iisahan pa nila. maayos naman usapan, tapos kami pa ang sasabihan na walang tiwala sa customer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan talaga, daming badtrip.

sakto sheep, due for change oil ung isang kotse namin. samahan mo ko pa change oil natin tapos yung bayad to follow na lang. hahaha.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan talaga, daming badtrip.

sakto sheep, due for change oil ung isang kotse namin. samahan mo ko pa change oil natin tapos yung bayad to follow na lang. hahaha.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kaya maganda pag humingi ng downpayment. lalo na pag ganyan na walang kontrata.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I try to make kawawa only companies bigger than me. I try to make them fight each other ...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The first one who blinks, gives way.....

6220:foryou:

Honda Dasmarinas