New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blve_ice
    Lady, if you are in this forum, what's your problem? Madrigal Ave Alabang, you came out of my right blind spot fast out of nowhere as I was about to make a steady lane change to the right, and you have the nerve to curse me??? I usually don't mind lady drivers and their sometimes crazy kind of driving, but mind you, you have a lot of guts to roll down your window and stare at me. So unladylike! Good thing I have someone beside me to control my temper, else, I could have cursed back at you. You obviously overtook me on the wrong side, driving like a bat out of hell on a busy street. Sayang, ganda mo pa naman sana. I would have even been the one to apologize if only you we're just a little calm.

Relax. Keep cool always. I'll see you around. I'll let this pass but next time I see you, make sure you're driving a much more expensive ride. Mine ain't much I know. But yours ain't any better. Peace.
    sir is it a RED HONDA city with a sticker at the back .. something like "dragracing.com" ? yung latest ng honda city nuong 2002 or late 2003 model?

if YES? di ka nag iisa sa experience ... hahahaha ... it happened to me last year .along EDSA near buendia .. i was with my mom . i was driving and my mom on the passenger side. SAME STORY as yours pero ako ... talagang ginitgit ko sya ... at sinundan ko .... hanggang ayala ave. then she turned left towards 6750 ... i bet she works there ...

bad habit for a lady. turn off.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda na 30s? hehehehe. hanapin na natin yan....
    andyan ako sa AAV sa weekend. mahanap nga...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPrince
    sir is it a RED HONDA city with a sticker at the back .. something like "dragracing.com" ? yung latest ng honda city nuong 2002 or late 2003 model?
    nde dude eh. it's a grey honda civic 96/97 model un unang nilabas nila locally. if may sticker ng dragacing.com un naencounter mo i bet mas matindi un

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    gives new meaning to 'lady driven' hehe
    hhmm...now i won't buy those "lady driven" cars...

Quote Originally Posted by happy gilmore
    maganda na 30s? hehehehe. hanapin na natin yan....
    andyan ako sa AAV sa weekend. mahanap nga...
    may asim pa to...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    hhmm...now i won't buy those "lady driven" cars...

may asim pa to...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Boys, never underestimate lady drivers -- they can be worse than the males! (kidding)

Ako, I'm an equal opportunity motorist. I don't care if you're wearing aftershave or lipstick. One wrong move, and you get a blast from my horn. ;)
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 18th, 2005 at 04:57 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto dapat next project natin since nahanap na yung mystery cleavage girl sa other thread

dapat naka-post din dito pic ni hot mama bad driver hehehe :lol:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    happened to me once, along buendia papuntang makati ave., traffic was moderate, i was following 3 cars and we were on the 2nd lane (1st lane closest to the sidewalk), when we came to a bldg. a grey civic, was about to exit the driveway nakita ko sya looking our direction, nung paglampas nung sinusundan ko biglang umarangkada yung babae na naka civic straight into my lane!!! so busina ako kasi 40kph ang takbo namin tapos biglang sisingit... pero tinuloy nya... so sige na... aba just a few meter later she slams on the brakes for no reason at all... yung car sa harap nya di nga nag brake dere-deretso lang... i could see it since i was driving a van... langhya ogags talaga... so i just follow her till the stop lite and drive beside her... BLAG... hinampas ko bintana nya ... gulat na gulat ang loka... her eyes open wide with her jaws dropped you could see her tonsils hehehe... maganda pa naman yung babae

isa pa dati nung sa ust pa ako nag-aaral... nasa p. florentino ako following a corolla, pad dating sa stop lite ginawa nung driver tutok muna sa pwet nung naka stop sabay kabig pa kanan... naisip ko buti di kami magkatabi... next stop lite same move tutok sabay kabig, this time to the left... nung nasa kanto na kami ng p. florentino at gov. forbes tinabihan ko after she does her tutok-sabah-kabig move... lady driver... naisip ko malamang taxi driver nag turo sa kanya mag drive...

hay some drivers kahit lalaki o babae eh talagang di maingat kaya tayo na lang magingat... but like forrest gump said "****, it happens.. sometimes"

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'll see you around. I'll let this pass but next time I see you, make sure you're driving a much more expensive ride. Mine ain't much I know. But yours ain't any better. Peace.
    Let's hope her Gallardo wasn't just coding that day. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3 letters that you'll never understand and will learn to forgive her...

P

M

S

Wag nang paglabanan hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda City WJZ358