New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    This was posted at tpc yesterday(5/10):

Her name is Ruby Rose Zapanta, 31 years old, mother of 2 and working sa Dulcinea as a cashier. Last May 8 at around 2:15AM she was hit by a Toyota Altis (White) with no plate number yet, this happened at Aurora Blvd in front of World Citi Medical Center (formerly QCMC) near Anonas. As of the moment she is confined at the ICU of World Citi and fighting for her life, she suffered from a broken ankle, dislocated bones sa may tadyang, and a blood clot sa may head, according sa mga doctors pumapatong ang right brain nya sa left brain and it should be operated as soon as possible. We estimated the bill will be around 500K to 1M.

The husband George Zapanta is humbly pleading to those with a good heart for a Blood Donation any blood type will do. We are also asking for prayers for Ruby Rose Zapanta.

Thank you in advance and may God bless you!
    Unfortunately...just this morning:

All:

I just want to inform you that Ruby Rose Zapanta did not survive, she died this morning. I would like to thank all who have pledged their intentions to donate (blood) and also for those who have prayed for her fast recovery. Again thank you very very much!
    Just posting in case anyone would be able to help find the driver of the Altis, though with no plate number..it's a bit tough.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i pray for her family....also for the apprehension nung culprit.

Wala bang nakakita kahit conduction sticker man lang?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    konsensiya na lang nung nakasagasa sa kanya... di sya makakatakas sa DIYOS.

my condolences to the family.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    my condolences to the family. and sana makarma yung driver nung white altis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malabo, 214AM eh

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Last May 8 at around 2:15AM she was hit by a Toyota Altis (White) with no plate number yet,
    baka mahirapan tayo No plate number pa at madaling araw tulog pa karamihan ng tao niyan ,

kawawa naman ,nakikiramay ako sa family ni Mrs.Zapanta

mahirap kalaban ang konsensia ,kaya dapat lumabas ka na
    ( kung may konsensia ka nga)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    condelence po sa family niya.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    grabe to, still very young, maliliit pa mga anak niya for sure, kawawa naman. condolence to her family.
    will pray for her soul.
    may she rest in peace.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    condolence to her family.
    paano na kaya yung 2 niyang anak?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Most likely, the driver of the Altis was drunk or sleepy at the time of the accident. But that does not condone or justify his/her actions in running away from the scene of the accident.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HIt & Run - White Toyota Altis