New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Just wanted to post an incident happened a day before yesterday. A gray lancer glxi with plate number UJX 377 hit the side mirror of a parked blue lancer box type along acacia commerce avenue intersection in madrigal business park ayala alabang and it practically threw the side mirror all over the place. This is pretty minor but just want to inform everyone.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hope you gave the plate number of the gray lancer to the owner of the blue lancer box type for proper action. Malaking abala at gastos yan for the owner

I'm not sure where to look for the owner. He could be anywhere in the buildings around the area. I gave the plate number to the security guard who approached the car. I'm hoping he'll give it to the owner.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    I'm not sure where to look for the owner. He could be anywhere in the buildings around the area. I gave the plate number to the security guard who approached the car. I'm hoping he'll give it to the owner.
    kudos bro for your concern

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What you did is admirable. Keep it up!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    galing...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo
    Hope you gave the plate number of the gray lancer to the owner of the blue lancer box type for proper action. Malaking abala at gastos yan for the owner
    yes tama ka jan bro! kahit iwan ka lang ng message sa windshield niya informing him of what happened. (wag ka lang gumamit ng permanent marker at isulat sa windshield!)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    my hat's off to you bro...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wish somebody saw what happened to the fender of my GF's lancer, her mom went to church yesterday, pag-uwi nya napansin na lang ni tito pag baba nya ng oto may yupi yung fender, and they were parked inside the church compound, this is the 2nd time nasagi yung oto nila sa loob ng parking ng simbahan,
    Last edited by impulzz; February 15th, 2006 at 01:33 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya wag magsimba hehe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hit and Run! UJX377