New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    OT: jv already said his piece on why he was in the area at that time. I'm taking his word for it. I'm wondering why another one from qc was in that area.... (AFO)? PEACE

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    plate num is PXL xxx? di ba PUV or yellow plate ito?

Dami nga FX dyan plying that route...anyways, lapit lan sa work ko yan kaya i'll be on the lookout na din just in case!

dapat managot yang mokong na drayber na yan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Chief,

It is a 97 Isuzu Highlander and the registered owner can be found in Proj 6 , QC. I have sent you pm for the exact location. Hope this helps.
    thanks so much sir...

will update you guys about this case...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    plate num is PXL xxx? di ba PUV or yellow plate ito?

Dami nga FX dyan plying that route...anyways, lapit lan sa work ko yan kaya i'll be on the lookout na din just in case!

dapat managot yang mokong na drayber na yan

thanks sir for the concern... appreciate it very much...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    You may also try to ask any of our tsikoteers to scout the area and check if the unit is indeed there. I am sure, maraming taga doon.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    You may also try to ask any of our tsikoteers to scout the area and check if the unit is indeed there. I am sure, maraming taga doon.
    Sir JV tuluyan mo ogags na yan...

Mga MACoy's tulong din tayo baka makatabi ninyo yan sa daan. Plate #

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    JV! Sorry ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread! Thank God at hindi ka nasaktan! Ser, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks din to Fireblade for helping JV!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    guys, i said that i will update you on my situation regarding my mishap... sad to say, the address that i got from fireblade is there but the person who owns the vehicle doesn't live there anymore... here's my dilemna nw, is there still a way for me to get the culprit? any suggestions guys? kindly scout out for a white isuzu hi-lander with plate # PXL 286... Thanks guys...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05 View Post
    sad to say, the address that i got from fireblade is there but the person who owns the vehicle doesn't live there anymore...
    Any chance relatives yung nasa address? Have you tried asking the neighbors there if they see a white highlander visit at times?

kindly scout out for a white isuzu hi-lander with plate # PXL 286... Thanks guys...
    Will do. Hope a tsikoteer gets to spot where this vehicle and owner stays.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys, i said that i will update you on my situation regarding my mishap... sad to say, the address that i got from fireblade is there but the person who owns the vehicle doesn't live there anymore... here's my dilemna nw, is there still a way for me to get the culprit? any suggestions guys? kindly scout out for a white isuzu hi-lander with plate # PXL 286... Thanks guys...

I am quite sure he is still traceable. I will try to look for other vehicles that this person owns and see for any change in address. Or you may check for the neighborhood for possible tips on where he ould have transferred.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
hit and run sa kabihasnan road sa paranaque