New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Paging fireblade kailangan ka dito..hehe.
    Sana mahuli na yan..loko yun ah..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    another thread to watch for... sana magkaroon conclusion...

goodluck

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05 View Post
    last aug. 18, 2006 at around 12:30 am, my car got hit while stopped at an intersection. while i was waiting for the stoplight to turn green, i was hit at the hind part of my vehicle by a white toyota tamarraw fx with plate # PXL 286. when i went down to check on the damage and confront the driver, the vehicle suddenly went on reverse and sped away. i tried to follow the vehicle but then he entered a residential area where i am not familiar with so i backed away. i immediately reported it to the police precinct nearby and the traffic management group of paranaque. guys i need your help tracing the owner of the vehicle. i want to file a case against the driver. so i am asking the help of all tsikoteers to trace the driver. please help me.
    i'm sure kahit sino maiinis sa pangyayari na sinapit tulad sa iyo... its good enough that your file a police report regarding the incident... important is that nothing harm happend to you and that your safe...

alam niyo ba mga modus operandi ng mga carjaker is to rearended your car... natural baba-ba ka ng sasakyan mo then sabay tutok at kunin ang kotse mo... worse eh baka nabaril at napatay on the site sabay kuha ng sasakyan...

i'm not saying na hindi parusahan iyun namerwisyo sa iyo... dapat nga eh makulong mga iyan, cancel ang drivers license at ma impound ang sasakyan...

saka if you'll file a case against them eh wala din kwenta i think unless you have the time and the money to pursue this lawsuit... in the end sasabihin lang ng fiscal na ano gusto niyo? (compromise) pay for the damages, fix your car, apolgize, etc...

its better ipa insurance mo nalang... may araw din mga iyan...

remember cause and effect...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    JvdeJesus,

I replied to your PM and will be doing my homework as soon as i come back to Manila 23Aug. Fireblade will be on hibernation mode (to celebrate )for the meantime but I will be following this up. also, my other concern is the age of the vehicle's plate number. It starts with a P and this may be an old model vehicle that has transferred ownership several times. Just the same, the original owner reflected on the CR will be liable not unless he produces the deed of sale required to clear his name. This just happened to one of the bikes that I sold and I received a letter from a law office( just last week). Good thing that I have a copy of my deed of sale and I was cleared. Also, your signature says Pax et Bonum, bro I am from Lourdes School QC!

We will pull this through.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: LSQC din ako. Batchmate ko iyang si JV. Siya ang terror sa CAT. Ako naman ang takas.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    OT: LSQC din ako. Batchmate ko iyang si JV. Siya ang terror sa CAT. Ako naman ang takas.

Uy Otep, pa OT rin, talaga LSQC ka? Hey , I just attended the homecoming last year where Sen Richard Gordon was our guest. I am from class 84. Ok fine, you are younger than me. Too much OT, back to Goon Squad mode!!!
    Last edited by fireblade; August 20th, 2006 at 01:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    bait talaga ni fireblade...ilang days pa wait so ready ko na popcorn ko.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    namfuts yung lokong nang-hit-and-run sa iyo sir ah.

may araw din yan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    i'm sure kahit sino maiinis sa pangyayari na sinapit tulad sa iyo... its good enough that your file a police report regarding the incident... important is that nothing harm happend to you and that your safe...

alam niyo ba mga modus operandi ng mga carjaker is to rearended your car... natural baba-ba ka ng sasakyan mo then sabay tutok at kunin ang kotse mo... worse eh baka nabaril at napatay on the site sabay kuha ng sasakyan...

i'm not saying na hindi parusahan iyun namerwisyo sa iyo... dapat nga eh makulong mga iyan, cancel ang drivers license at ma impound ang sasakyan...

saka if you'll file a case against them eh wala din kwenta i think unless you have the time and the money to pursue this lawsuit... in the end sasabihin lang ng fiscal na ano gusto niyo? (compromise) pay for the damages, fix your car, apolgize, etc...

its better ipa insurance mo nalang... may araw din mga iyan...

remember cause and effect...
    sir decided talaga na ipursue yung lawsuit kaya ko gusto talaga ipahuli yung may-ari... thanks po sa mga concern ng lahat... will try to post pics of the damage... sira kc camphone ko eh... will keep you guys updated sa mangyayari...

to sir fireblade: thanks, already read your pm... will wait for the results...

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Chief,

It is a 97 Isuzu Highlander and the registered owner can be found in Proj 6 , QC. I have sent you pm for the exact location. Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
hit and run sa kabihasnan road sa paranaque