New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HIT AND RUN

the other night, my staff was riding his scooter when he was bumped by a honda crv with plate number XJC 353. He suffered cuts that required stiching and the scooter was badly damaged. the driver went down and told him to take a taxi. my staff refused knowing and asking that he rides on his crv. the suspect fled.

i would like to ask for your help. should you know this vehicle, the driver/owner, please contact me at: 415.7701, 732.2786, 0918.926.5483. should i not be around to take your call, please look for marj.

JUSTICE SHOULD BE SERVED.

thank you for your help.

david

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan ba naganap ang krimen? may idea ba kayo kung anung kulay ang CRV nya? for sure Gen2 iyan, try posting at hondaclub forum

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HANSON: I think you can go to any Honda casa and find out more info about that registered car since may database sila ng mga owners ng oto.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pa police blotter mo so that may record, needed for future lawsuit. then check mo sa lto kung sino may ari.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas madali nga kung sa honda casa ka mag check. especially kung meron ka nang kakilala sa loob.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hanson
    HIT AND RUN

the other night, my staff was riding his scooter when he was bumped by a honda crv with plate number XJC 353. He suffered cuts that required stiching and the scooter was badly damaged. the driver went down and told him to take a taxi. my staff refused knowing and asking that he rides on his crv. the suspect fled.

i would like to ask for your help. should you know this vehicle, the driver/owner, please contact me at: 415.7701, 732.2786, 0918.926.5483. should i not be around to take your call, please look for marj.

JUSTICE SHOULD BE SERVED.

thank you for your help.

david
    so where did this incident happen? And how did it happen? Often times its the scooter's fault because scooter riders tend to cut across the paths of other cars, etc.

Sorry if I dont seem to care for your staff but I just have to know.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and also, check for the following:

- that the scooter is registered
    - that your staff has a license to drive a scooter
    - that your staff is wearing the proper safety gear
    - that the scooter is allowed to run along that stretch of road

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I agree with ghosthunter.. sorry hanson... pero i've had so many experiences with scooters and bicycles na i almost bumped em.. kasi it's either they cut accros my path or tuloy tuloy sila sa intersection.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In any case guys, dapat tumigil lahat ng parties involved in any accident....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    o nga naman...malamang kinabahan din yung nag dadrive honda crv kaya umalis na bigla...kailangan pa din natin pakingan ang both parties para ma jugge kun sino mali o tama...
    pero dito sa pilipinas, ndi ko na ineexpect na mahuhuli pa yang crv... madami na rin kasi akong naging kaibigan na may case na katulad nyan..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HIT AND RUN please help