New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just today, between 9PM of Jan. 11 and 2AM of Jan. 2, my car was hit and run by another vehicle (a tall one, as it hit my rear right wheel well, part of my rear right door, and the right b pillar). my car was parked behind GT Tower and FGU Bldg. I know i'm pushing my luck here, but if anyone, or anyone who knows anyone who was there at that time, please tell me what you saw.

to the driver resposible for all of this, what you did just now will go back to you. one way or another.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Just charge it to experience bro.

And, I hope you have comprehensive insurance. You may charge the damages there, as well....

11.8K:burn:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 10323015 View Post
    just today, between 9PM of Jan. 11 and 2AM of Jan. 2, my car was hit and run by another vehicle (a tall one, as it hit my rear right wheel well, part of my rear right door, and the right b pillar). my car was parked behind GT Tower and FGU Bldg. I know i'm pushing my luck here, but if anyone, or anyone who knows anyone who was there at that time, please tell me what you saw.

to the driver resposible for all of this, what you did just now will go back to you. one way or another.
    sa open parking ba ito katapat ng mcdo? sadly, mahirap talaga yung mga ganyang pangyayari, hit and run talaga iyan lalo na sa parking. eh karamihan ngayon bopols talaga sa pagmamaneho.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just now, i got the information that a pick up truck of a contractor used my car as a hand break.

the truck rolled from a stop, hindi nakapag hand brake i believe, and hit my car.

i will get to the bottom of this.

yeah it sucks bigtime. responsable kang driver, tapos gaganunin ka lang ng basta basta.

what i can't stomach is that the truck apparently just left after the incident. no apologies nor actions taken to correct the error.

the truck will be back tomorrow, magkakaharap na kaming lahat. me, the other party, security and witnessess. i have evidence (shattered headlight/brake light) in my possession.

i'll keep you updated guys.

thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    swerte mo sir.

expect mo na makita ganito bukas:

tapos dapat ganito ka:

robot.sonic

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    bakit ba napakaraming b0b0ng driver ngayon talaga. yung ganyan, ano ba naman yung kung walang handbreak lagyan man lang ng bato yung gulong or ipatay ang makina tapos ikambyo.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pati sa malls may mga taong hindi marunong mag handbrake o ilagay man lang sa 1st gear.

nadale na din ako ng ganyan. nadatnan ko na nakadikit pa yung car ng ogag.ilang oras namin hinanap ang may ari, buti na lang nagbayad

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    aw! lesson learn...park at a secured parking space.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    double send.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    aw! lesson learn...park at a secured parking space.
    like I said, napakaraming bopols ngayon sa pagda-drive. sad but true, naging ganito ako nung nabangga ako nang isang umaatras na napakadali lang naman, bukod pa sa mga ibang everyday experience ko.

in short, kahit saan ka pumarada madadale at madadale ka kung natyempuhan mong nakatabi mo ang hindi marunong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
hit and run incident along valero access road, makati