The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    That's the naked cowboy in NY, may concert sya ngaun sa Cebu Waterfront

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you for creating this thread. I was about to make a post about this guy when I read this. Anyway, we are the car that this "Judas" hit. We were given an address by a concerned citizen who is supposedly connected to DOTC but I will have to wait 'till Monday to get a confirmation from LTO. I would also need the proper documents from LTO before the police send a subpoena to this guy. I hope that his address is true so he can pay for what he did. I had to edit the description of my photo because a lot of people would ask things like: Why didn't we stop the guy, Why doesn't his car have any visible damage? Or simple they keep asking for the entire story. This guy is really crazy and I'm sure he wouldn't have had a problem running over my husband if he were to block his car. FYI, here's the revised post. I hope everyone can help us find this guy too.

"PLS HELP! This guy just did a hit and run on our car at 6pm, August 31,2012. My husband's car was on 32nd Ave., Global City exiting to Kalayaan Ave. while this guy was on the lane going up to the ramp to Makati. He tried to cut in and transfer to my husband's lane (sumisingit) and hit our car instead. Then he "tried" to hit the car more so that my husband would get out of the way. When my husband asked for his license he said he doesn't have one and that the car was his mom's...(huh?) He also said "YOU PEOPLE don't give way." (duh?! He was on the wrong lane.) Then he went back in the vehicle and drove away heading up the ramp to Makati. My husband could not chase him since our car was already blocked by the pole dividing the bridge and 32nd Avenue. (So now you also know where he was trying to cut in line). In case you find this car, pls let me know ASAP. Pls also share thanks!

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    He intentionally hit our car out of frustration. He hit BOTH doors of the car and no where close to the rear bumper (in case you'd think he miscalculated trying to cut in behind our vehicle.) My husband couldn't get down and had to move the car. It was also the car in front of ours that he initially had a difficult time trying to cut in. He asked my husband to leave and move on as if nothing happened because they were causing traffic. He also added that it was only a "scratch" anyway. I assure you that the dent and the giant paint transfer from one door to the other was NOT JUST A SCRATCH.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    And how bad is the damage
    Well, on our car he hit both doors, driver side. There's a dent and a big scratch / paint transfer from one door to the other. Hindi kinaya ng rubbing compound. On his car, it's on the right front bumper but isn't seen in the photo. My husband were taking photos of the accident and in this particular one, he was already riding the car to drive away.

Besides, its not really just about the damage anymore (thank goodness for insurance). The fact that he hit us and ran away like a sissy is against the law. And if it is true that he doesn't have a license, then that's another crime.

Imagine if there were kids in the car.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I hope you find this jerk. This is a perfect example where the Tulfos can vent their directionless rants.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also saw this on FB. That guy should be introduced to a certain Mr. Ivler.

We hope the momma's boy is found and brought to court. Do the village stickers on the car look familiar? That should help. ;)

Traffic talaga diyan at that part of the Fort.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Rich spoiled brat! ... Baseball bat ang katapat nyan.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    UPDATE: JOSE MANUEL T. GONZALEZ, #28 MUNICH ST., MERVILLE, PQUE 2011 BROWN METALLIC HYUNDAI STA. FE DIESEL
    Maliit lang ang mundo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So the appropriate charges will be filed?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can someone pass me the popcorn?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Balitaan mo na lang kame ano nangyare .. Pero base sa LTO name parang ndi sa "mom" nya since nakapangalan sa lalake yung car unless na "jose" name ng mom nya hehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast