New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Ano kaya nangyari dito?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=827214580641351

Ang nakakatawa dito ay NO LEFT TURN dyan hehe.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yep, bawal mag left diyan from Araneta going to Q.Ave. You are supposed to take a U-Turn slot at Araneta then right at Q. Ave. May pulis car/checkpoint which can be seen at the 00:26 mark. You can see the guy with flashlight stopping the Taxi that sped ahead. I guess the culprit corolla got scared of the police car/checkpoint and tried to reverse out of the situation... Pansin ko sa FB comments wala nakapansin sa police car/checkpoint. They all think it was a carnap attempt...
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 26th, 2014 at 07:07 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    good eye sir! tama ka baka nga kaya nagkaganyan yan dahil sa checkpoint

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Baka ma-issue ng TVR yung nag-post ng video. Reckless driving ata ang mag-left sa No left turn intersection...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    no offense to anyone but if you're going to do something illegal and reckless then you have to suffer the consequences, in this case a hit and run. i'm not condoning hit and run but in this case you can't really complain.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    no offense to anyone but if you're going to do something illegal and reckless then you have to suffer the consequences, in this case a hit and run. i'm not condoning hit and run but in this case you can't really complain.
    Agree! Stupidity has it's own consequence, bear with it.