New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    This Afternoon I was hit by a Honda city silver color 2001 model along mayhaligue st at exactly 4 PM... i was driving away from Metro hospital.

It happens after I turn right from Masangkay st to Mayhaligue.. on mayhaligue st i know is one way from 9am-6pm from severino reyes going to Masangkay st.

while traversing mayhaligue st..i met a honda city( driven by a lady cause i can see wearing a blouse from the windshield) tryng to move coming from the opposite direction from me, naturally both of us cannot fit on this stretch of road which why they made it one way in the mornings.. she is trying her luck on this road, cause there are many( repeat many ) tricycles also pasing this one way road ahead of her....

upon noticing that both of us can hardly pass upon each other on this narrow and one way road.. she still tried to pass me over on my left side which her SIDE MIRROR LEAVES A SCRATCH OF ALMOST TWO FEET ON MY LEFT SIDE REAR PASSENGER DOOR TO NEAR THE SMALL GAS TANK FILLER DOOR.. I even sound my horn steadily to warn her that she hit my side door with her side mirror already.. I know she saw that ther side mirror hit my doors already but she nevertheless continue to drive towards Masangkay st by turning left upon reaching the corner..

Now she is trying to run away after i check for awhile the deep scratch she has made on my ride but behold she is driving fast that before i knew it, I'm trying to locate her by turning my ride on severino reyes st to reach her but she is nowhere to be found along Masangkay st... Bad for me also i failed to get her plate number also...

Oh.. it really makes my day so bad... Kung sa tagalog, Naisahan ako nung babae na yun... Tinakbuhan ako at parang wala man lang nangyari cause maybe the scratch is only on the side mirror of hers..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. sorry to hear that pare .. i'm sure nag-panic yung babae nung tinamaan ka kaya kumaripas yung takbo .. hope you have insurance .. lalim ba ?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ouch. kainis nga.
    it's either natakot sha o talagang nagmatigas ang mujer. Iposibleng nde nya alam yun.

sorry to hear that sir Innova_Boy.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Lady drivers... you either love them, or hate them. Tsk! Tsk!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    sad to know naman nag yari sa inyo sir IB

tsk tsk tsk ..charge to experience na lang iyan

since di mo naman na get ang plate number na lady driver

or inabutan ang car niya .

.isipin mo na lang hindi body mo ang nasaktan

Innova Boy: Malamang diyan din nakatira yan sa Binondo Area, keep your eyes open. Chances are she's not gonna get her side mirror fixed so thats a identifying mark...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sorry to hear that bro.. malalim ba ang scratch?

anyway, hope you meet up with that vehicle soon para makausap mo yung driver.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sorry to hear that IB... ang lupit naman ng babae.. sa may kanto ba yun ng metro d ba?! ang sikip nga dun dahil din sa mga tricycles.. .sana may insurance yan..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    blind people and women. can't trust them with cars.

whehehehehehe... joke lang po mga ma'am.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uh Im sure na bigla ka sa nangyari hindi mo expected na sisibat yung girl hahaha naisahan ka nga. tiwala ka siguro na hihinto sya at makikipag usap sayo knowing na lady driver pa...try mo nalang abangan sa area na yan.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Hit and Run....