New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    November 5, 2010
    3:50pm

Driving along P. Tuazon going to Katipunan with my gf, my car got hit by another car while waiting for the green light. Opened my door and checked out my rear. Got a damaged bumper, trunk and rear-left fender. I saw the car that hit me backing up and was trying to escape from the mess he did. I walked towards the driver side and asked the driver where he's going, he said that it's just a small scratch and I should just have it fixed and he'll pay for it. The car was moving while I was talking to the driver. I noticed that the driver was drunk and smelled liquor. I was raising my voice asking him to stop the car so we can talk about it. I also noticed the black vest with "POLICE" on the passenger seat. I asked him if he's a policeman and just said that he'll just pay for the damage. I looked at the back seat and saw a blue PNP uniform hanging. I asked him to give me his ID or driver's license but he threw one thousand peso bill out the window and said "that's my payment for the damage". I had to pick it up and told him that we should talk. He asked "Is that not enough?". He threw another one thousand bill out the window then shifted to first gear and turned the steering wheel to the left. I had no choice but to move back because he might hit me.

The driver was like around 50+. He's driving a RED TOYOTA COROLLA BIGBODY with Plate#UAA189.

I went to the nearest police station along P. Tuazon but was told to go directly to Camp Caringal to report the incident. On the way there I saw an MMDA traffic enforcer along EDSA-Kamias and asked where I can report the incident and was told to make a U-turn and go to the precint along EDSA-Kamuning before Lions. Went there and was referred back to Caringal.

Inside Camp Caringal I delivered my statement and finally was able to get a Police Report. Paid P65.00 for the photocopy of the PR, P350.00 for the processing and they also took the P2,000.00 that was thrown to me by the driver as an evidence.

If you know where we can find the car and the driver please contact me so I can relay it to the authorities.

Thank You and God Bless!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xtiansy View Post
    November 5, 2010
    Inside Camp Caringal I delivered my statement and finally was able to get a Police Report. Paid P65.00 for the photocopy of the PR, P350.00 for the processing and they also took the P2,000.00 that was thrown to me by the driver as an evidence.
    This is outrageous! Was the police report 65 pages long? And as far as I know there is no processing fee for the Police Report. They even took the P2000 so I guess you have to say goodbye to that as well. It's not marked money so I can't see the reason why they have to take that as evidence. Tapos the guy who bumped your car police din ata

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hehe sayang din yung 2K. Meryenda na nila yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^Onga. Nawala na yung 2,000, napagastos pa ng 415. Afaik naniningil na talaga sila ngayon for a police report, which is quite odd kase ikaw na nga ang naargabyado, ikaw pa magbabayad. "Onli in da Pilipins" talaga.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiseat View Post
    Afaik naniningil na talaga sila ngayon for a police report
    Wow. Adding insult to injury pa talaga!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow. Adding insult to injury pa talaga!
    +1. Sabi saken nung police dati, sa munisipyo daw mapupunta yung bayad. WTF! Talagang mapapa-iling ka na lang eh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sana tinabi mo nalang yung 2K at pinagawa mo nalang.

Walang mangyayari sa police report mo bro, sad, but ... it's the truth.

Police pa kalaban mo. Malamang sa malamang, hindi na nila iintindihin yung report mo.

BTW, 101 ang bigbody. Not 111. Just saying.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Agree ako dyan. Walang mangyayari sa kaso mo TS. Kabaro nila yung kalaban mo.

O nga pala....ano name nung senglot na police?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    *all: bukas ko pa lang maaasikaso sa LTO. will update this thread. btw, my car is a 111, the car that hit me was a 101.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walandyo bro,- kinuha sa iyo ang P2000 as evidence?.... Hay naku!....

11.2K:bee:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hit 111