The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Give those mutha fcukers a lesson.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Just talked to kumander's friend who's a reporter in GMA, she said she'll refer me to Imbestigador and if I am willing to testify. I answered yes...After putting down the phone bigla ko kinabahan ah...Ano ba gagawin dun?
    sir oliver1013,pag na interview na kayo post nyo lang kung kaylan ipapalabas ,para mapanood namin kayo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Just talked to kumander's friend who's a reporter in GMA, she said she'll refer me to Imbestigador and if I am willing to testify. I answered yes...After putting down the phone bigla ko kinabahan ah...Ano ba gagawin dun?
    mejo seryoso na yan bro..

kailangan kang maging sensitive sa private info mo, baka balikan ka. ex: info from this thread: your vehicle, when you were towed, malamang nabigay mo yung name and address mo sa kanila. ingat lang sa kalaban, it's hard to be a hero..

:superhero2:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Naku kung pwede lang, barilin mo yung gulong ng tow truck. Last time na may abusadong tow truck dito, yung mga kapitbahay namin (apartment complex) pinako lahat ng gulong. Ayun di na bumalik si mokong!

Bawal ba gamitin ang nail gun?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    patago mo na lang identity mo pati plate number ng sasakyan mo.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just called the DPOS section of city hall sabi nila BAWAL ANG TOW TRUCK SA QC!! BAWAL MANGHILA SA QC!! So sabi ko visayas ave is QC, Fairview is still QC bat ganun. Sabi sakin sumbong nalang ako sa pulis o kaya this is the nth time KAY TULFO uli. Hindi daw sila nangagalaw ng towing kasi malaki daw ang ay hawak!!

As per my wifeys friend na reporter titingnan pa, di pa sure kasi depende din daw kung ok sa crew...will wait for her reply.

Kaya lang naman ako nanggigigil sa mga balatuba na to dahil masyado garapal yung ginawa nila sa driver at sasakyan ko, ngayon ko lang nalaman nasa parking lot pala sila hindi nakaharang sa kalsada. Nakita lang ng mga gago na may inaayos, pumasok agad sa loob at inagaw driver ko manibela. Tas sinampa agad.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    AFAIK, non-accredited towing companies that conduct towing operations can now be charged with carnapping.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kahit derecho nyo sa TMG reklamo, dami na nahuli TMG na carnapping cases with tow trucks.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The regulations regarding towing was already posted on another thread about towing. It states that they have to report it to the MMDA metrobase and must be entered in the log book. The regs also state that they have to honk the horn 5x, this is to notify the owner and allow him a chance to move the vehicle. But according to your story they just strongarmed the vehicle from your driver, which isn't much different from carjacking. I suggest you call the MMDA metrobase and find out if it's in the log book, if it's not then you can file a case of carnapping and extortion against the company. If it was in a private parking area and it was taken without your authority then it's carnapping and extortion, presuming the people that own the private parking area did not call them to have you towed.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Our vehicle was parked in the parking area of the establishment we were delivering water to.

Btw yesterday I made several calls to different people who I think may help me with this. And I have come to the conclusion na ang hirap pala pag naagrabyado sa Pilipinas. Imagine most people incl the DPOS of QC hall advised me to go to Tulfo or the media nalang para daw mabilis. Just made me wonder para san yung tax na binabayaran natin kung ganun? And this is just a towing problem...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hinayupak na Towing Service!!