New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My friend whose Hilander (UPF-703) was left parked outside near my office was carnapped sometime between 4-5am yesterday, June 2. Its color is distinctly ferari-red. Its the only Hilander i know of that's colored that way. Should you see it on the street, pls notify me immediately thru text at 0916-7000954.

When we reported it to the TMG Carnapping Unit, It's the 12 vehicle reported lost for the 2nd day of June...and there were still other vehicles in the process of formilizing their respective reports/alarm. Wow! What's happening to our dear nation. Its alarming and sad to learn that there are many criminal activities going on. I just pray that these peoples ways be renewed.

There might be hilander owners there who'll encounter/buy vehicle body parts that are colored RED, pls advice me of the parts source. Thanks.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dang.. and i thought kumokonte ang carnappings...

i sure hope your friend gets his vehicle recovered. the distinct color might be a big help in spotting it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by byker
    When we reported it to the TMG Carnapping Unit, It's the 12 vehicle reported lost for the 2nd day of June...and there were still other vehicles in the process of formilizing their respective reports/alarm.
    Wow! Parang "Gone in 60 Seconds" ang style nila. umatake nanaman yang mga wlang magwang mati na yan. Hope you'll recover the vehicle soon.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    UPF? About Year 1996? That's a 10-year old vehicle! at carnap pa? Grabe! Akala ko they only get the new ones.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    alam nyo naman, ,malapit na election kaya ingat mga peeps, bangko milyon2x ang narorob....

election is coming..... ingats.... opinion ko lng....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ok sir. will be on the lookout..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    we'll surely take note on this...

hope he'll get back his vehicle soon!!!

Hilander Xtreme (ferari red coloured) Carnapped!