New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The problem is, some idiots tint their windshields so dark they're blind as a chicken at night, then they install very bright headlights. Talk about stupid people. hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xqsme.rm View Post
    Hindi ko maintindihan mga naka HID tpos naka tint pa ang windshld ng ogag! mas mabbanga k pa kng nka tint auto mo sa harapan, balibhasa pogi points daw sa kotse, gs2ng maging euro ang auto na japanese car nman d pa oem, uso nd bawal kse kya gs2 ng mga tao. kng ano ano kse nkikita sa carshow kya ginagaya kse e! pangit HID kng umuulan pati, sabi nila hindi daw malabo or pangit HID sa ulan syempre may HID sila hindi na mbabalik pera nila db? masakit na sa mata maddisgrasya pa yng kasalubong mo! hndi ko makuha kng pangBULAG lng ng kasalubong mo or para sabihing tigas ka! dapat wla ng magbbenta ng HID 3-8K sa tindahan.

"PINAS CORRUPT COUNTRY,WALANG DISIPLINA,PERA PERA LANG SA PINAS"
    "VTEC WITHOUT TURBO IS NOTHING"

HIDs are now replacing halogen lighting (the same way as halogen has replaced sealed beam lighting 20 years ago(?)). Poorly aimed or installed HIDs, or any kind of lighting whatsoever will definitely blind a driver of an oncoming car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    The problem is, some idiots tint their windshields so dark they're blind as a chicken at night, then they install very bright headlights. Talk about stupid people. hehe.
    +1000. hay life...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Aba. Bawal naman pala mag-modify ng headlights without LTO permit eh!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44148

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uhm, some of you are barking at the wrong tree hehe... It's not HID that's at fault, it's using HID in non-HID housing and improperly aimed headlights that are at fault...

You can use a flashlight and it'll still blind oncoming traffic if aimed incorrectly.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama ka kapatid!! mabuhay ka!!

ban HID! ban VTEC!! ban turbo!!! :banned:

:bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hids properly installed wouldn't affect the oncoming traffic. and tints on windshield is protection from bad elements. i guess you don't have enough money to buy you one and experience it yourself, don't rant it to people who doesn't have any connection with your own problems.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    I guess you were too much in fury that you forgot to post this in the proper section of the forums...
    Yep. Here's the currently related thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ns+against+HID

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    hids properly installed wouldn't affect the oncoming traffic. and tints on windshield is protection from bad elements. i guess you don't have enough money to buy you one and experience it yourself, don't rant it to people who doesn't have any connection with your own problems.
    +1 I totally agree, inggit lang siguro dahil alang pera pang HID tsaka tint na matino. Baka tint nya yung kulay talong with matching bubbles pa!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    i guess you don't have enough money to buy you one and experience it yourself, don't rant it to people who doesn't have any connection with your own problems.
    +10k ako dito. hhahaahh..

.... I think this would be another flaming thread. It is not actually the thread itself but the way the thread starter said it.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Hid 3000-8000k+ Banned Sana!!!