New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I have nothing against El Shaddai, which holds its weekly Prayer Meeting et al every Saturday night in the Kabihasnan area here in Paranaque.

What I am p!ssed about were the vehicles of the attendees, which were parked along Sucat Road and C5 Ext, blocking the smooth flow of traffic and causing monstrous traffic jams every Saturday night...

Like Sucat Road was already a big mess Saturday night. So, we opted to divert to C5 Ext. But even there, the vehicles were double parked, making it real hard for a vehicle to pass through, and causing another traffic jam... These drivers and their vehicles were a real pain,- and the local Traffic enforcers are not doing anything about the situation.....

Worse, if they start to come out at around 11PMish,- and based on our earlier experience, traffic would be at a standstill for more than 30 minutes as they were given priority to cross the intersection to go on their merry way, while the other motorists waste their time waiting in disbelief.....

10.7K:naughty:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I've had experience with that traffic at 1am pa. I picked up my uncle from the airport and was on the way home at that time. It took me 30mins just to get to the nearest uturn slot. Sheesh, its faster if you just go via slex from the airport going to bf homes.

Kaya pag saturday night, i never ever go through that area unless i really have to.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Still worse, Sunday morning,- pagdaan namin papuntang MoA,- puro kalat ang C5 Extension. Hindi man lang nilinis ng mga taong ito....

Isa pa,- maraming malalaking bato sa may outermost lane (ang iba nasa middle lane pa dahil nga naka-double park sila sa ibang portions ng C5).... Ginamit nila kasi itong pangkalang sa kanilang mga gulong para hindi umurong o umabante ang mga pampasaherong jeepneys na dala nila. Delikadong magulungan mo ito at baka sumabog ang gulong mo o mabengkong ang iyong mags. Hindi man lang itinabi ng mga taong ito....

10.7K:naughty:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    dapat dyan pukpukin para tumino...daming tao nag lalakad bakit kaya nila pinapayagan yung mga taong iyon na mag lakad sa kalsada na para sa sasakyan..lalo na yung parking ng mga sasakyan nila na mga jeep..super abala talaga

dapat kasi gumawa sila ng sariling parking at sarili nilang daanan

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    iglesia yata yang mga yan

Heavy Traffic Along Sucat Road and C5 Ext Every Saturday Night