New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Grabe nga iyan bro.... Hindi mga regular na carnappers ang mga iyan, dahil isinauli pa ang kotse na may makina....

12.6K:bike3:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Baka laman loob lang ang kailangan.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    something's fishy here, or maybe it's just me.

i dug an old thread here back in 2005 (and one that apparently hit the papers) about a fortuner owned by same victim carnapped along Commonwealth. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24521

and now this. interesting.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    something's fishy here, or maybe it's just me.

i dug an old thread here back in 2005 (and one that apparently hit the papers) about a fortuner owned by same victim carnapped along Commonwealth. http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24521

and now this. interesting.
    2 cars, same owner. WOW

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Eto lang napansin ko ah...
    3. Kung ako talaga magnanakaw... ninakaw ko sa QC malamang iiwan ko yan sa Batangas or kahit Bulacan man lang...

4. Kung may galit ako sa May ari malamang binasag ko windshield or nilagyan ko ng napakaganda at napaka habang gasgas.....

6. Malamang hindi carnaper gumawa nan.. kasi hindi nila ninakaw yung Car eh... Kung carnaper talaga, hindi mo na makikita oto mo.. mas malaki risk kung iiwan pa yung sasakyan at jajack mo pa para kunin yung 4 na gulong and mags....

5. May insurance ba yung kotse?
    6. If yes kasama ba yung set up sa insurance?
    7. If yes again paano plan mo sa pag claim? Cash settlement or others?
    8. Gaano ka sentimental yung sasakyan at kung saan saan mo lang iniwan yung susi? Yung susi ko katabi ko matulog(ewan ko lang sa iba). Sermon.

2. Ang big question is paano nakuha yung susi sa Bahay ninyo?
    I think I know where you're going with this...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikomac View Post
    2 cars, same owner. WOW
    Mag-Chery nalang kasi siya ... kahit pamigay niya sa magnanakaw hindi kukunin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    totoo ba eto?

or

kwento na walang kwenta

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    na-recover na daw yung parts based sa HCP ...

the parts were recovered already! good news indeed! :clap: :clap: :clap:
    for link: [big]CLICK ME!!![/big]

http://s3.zetaboards.com/HCP/topic/7470536/7/

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Can you copy & paste the article from HCP ? Non-members cant view it kasi.

If its not the same as the other one ( from swimbikerun.ph )

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes tsikoteers.. narecover na po. here's the article:

Shiro Parts Recovered.

This has been an unbelievable journey.

Throughout this whole ordeal I never lost faith in God. When I first found out that my car was carnapped I was shocked and was really sad but in the end I just surrendered everything to God. He has never given me anything before that I was not able to recover from.

And then an amazing stroke of luck happened.

The suspect was already selling my items. We just got lucky that one of the persons the suspect was selling the items to knows about the incident and informed me about it. Then ayun na. Buy bust operation. I dont wanna go too much into the details anymore. To everyone who wants to know the full story, I just really really wanna move on and recover. Its time for the authorities to take over.

For me the most important part is

I got Shiro’s parts back. Almost everything that was stripped away from him.

Up to now I still cant believe what happened. Really surreal experience.
    Rebuilding Shiro will definitely take some time but at least I now have something to begin with.

Thank you to everyone who helped me.

My family and in laws. Who stood by me and supported me 100% of the way.

My special someone. For always being there. For taking the brunt of my frustrations about this incident.

Club 7th Gen (CSG). We showed to everyone what being a car club is all about. Always sticking together through thick or thin. This club is truly one of the kind. Thanks to all CSGers who never hesitated to lend me spare tires, lugnuts, car battery, and stayed with me all the way. You guys know who you are.

To all the car clubs. Thanks for sharing my article on facebook and twitter.

Thank you for all the words of encouragement, the leads, and support.
    To the car shops. Thank you for offering to help me rebuild Shiro. I really appreciate it.

To the people in my various egroups who helped spread the news too.

To the various individuals who showed their support by txting me, fb, email, and the various forums. Maraming maraming salamat.

To our QC Mayor Herbert Bautista, thank you for the help.

To the people of police station 3. To the barangay kagawads. Salamat.

To the entire QCPD DACU, ANCAR Anti-Carnapping Division, and everyone at Camp Karingal. Salamat sa inyong lahat.

To God. This once again proves that if you have faith in him. Nothing is impossible.

Sa lahat ng tumulong at naging biktima. Tagumpay nating lahat ito.

My decision now is to put all of this behind me, learn from it, and move on.
    Please feel free to share to everyone

(source: http://swimbikerun.ph/wp/2011/03/shiro-parts-recovered/)

Click for the pictures.

The pictures will speak for itself.

For the last time, thank you
    MODS, you may now close this thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by redeemed; March 21st, 2011 at 02:35 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast