New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was going home from a meeting last night around 10pm with a bunch of pals. I was driving a nondescript (generic) Isuzu Crosswind XUVi and there were jeeps parked in the middle of the road waiting for passengers.

I tried to pass one jeep on its left side but the Crosswind could not go further because the jeep was turned slightly to the left. The driver was inside obviously pretending to ignore me but I can see him glancing at his rear view and side mirrors.

The barker boys came and folded my side mirrors but I did not budge. It won't fit still. Out of boredom I just left the horn depressed.

The jeepney driver apparently got irritated and alighted from the jeep and opened the hood obviously pretending to have stalled so that he doesn't have to move. I don't mind, I have all night. If he doesn't move, he has no job.

Again, the barker boys came to my window asking me to back up and just pass the jeep. I calmly informed him that I have already informed PS5 (police station 5) and I will just have the jeep towed. And I'm sure he saw the bunch of 2 way radio equipment in between the front seats.

In a matter of seconds the previously 'stalled' jeep was up and running.

Mga ibang jeepney driver talaga, ugaling basura. Now I don't wonder why some of them get shot and killed on the job.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    PI mga manhid talaga! sarili lang iniisip kahit nakakaabala sa iba!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i live close to rob and i know that part you're talking about. puro jeep lang at mga pedestrians na di marunong tumawid. 30 mins ka mastuck just to move 100 meters.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    doc, pag nabaril yan baka sa hospital mo pa madala yan, gagamutin mo pa. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Squatter talaga mga jeepney driver

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Typical sh*tney driver.

Wala na nga disiplina, ang baho pa ng ugali. At the slightest provocation, maglalabas ng tubo.

Mga squatter mga yan eh. Kasi kahit saan, gagawin nilang terminal. Kaya magiging amoy ihi nila lahat at wala na madadaan ang mga iba dahil naka-park lahat sila dun at natutulog.

---

*OTEP:
    I do hope those barker boys folded your mirrors with your consent, else they're just gonna get damaged for the cars with power-folding mirrors. That's really annoying.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Loved the way you handled the situation. That PS5 thing was clever.

These are some types of situations where you'd feel hopeless with your fellow countrymen. Jeepney drivers have one of the most rotten driving attitudes!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Nice doc. Siya tong nangti-trip ayan tuloy, siya ang napag-tripan hahaha. :rofl:

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Nakaka-irrita talaga ang mga jeepney drivers. They can't even maintain discipline on the road. Liko dito, liko dun. di man lang makasunod sa Lane.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sila na Mali, sila pa Galit. Mga Sqwaking talaga.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Having Fun at Jeep Terminal along Pedro Gil in front of Robinson Manila