New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i am 99.9% positive that this is a scam. companies who are trying to attract people to invest in their stocks usually provide an annual report in their websites and the website is open to the general public. that website above should give you a clue about the legallity of this company.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Who can consistently give 3% A DAY? That means he must be earning more, because he has to retain some of the earnings.

I guess if you are a business that sells the same thing every day and the demand is constant, and the mark up is always the same, say 10%, and your costs are more or less stable.

But what business can do that?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Who can consistently give 3% A DAY? That means he must be earning more, because he has to retain some of the earnings.

I guess if you are a business that sells the same thing every day and the demand is constant, and the mark up is always the same, say 10%, and your costs are more or less stable.

But what business can do that?
    yung SMFund.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to check with DTI and or SEC if this is a legal company and if the information claimed sa DTI and or SEC is the same as what they claim in their website.

It does smell like a scam company.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It's obviously a Ponzi scheme. The dead giveaway is the rate of return, 3% DAILY.

Kahit si Rose Baladjay, hindi kayang tapatan ito. She could only offer 5%/month.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    phishing.

ingat kayo lahat sa ganyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    how did the threadstarter get the member number??

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    how did the threadstarter get the member number??
    from his/her friend most likely, coz i too have a friend who've invested 1000 dollars in that company, he even gave me his member id to check the web site and i find it very fishy and i humbly declined my friend's offer to invest in that company...btw, that smfund is foreign based and i believe they don't have an office here in the philippines and uhh i read somewhere in the website that they invest your money in the money market or something to that effect...hth

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Scam po to, yung friend ko niyayaya rin ako dito pero aminado siya na scam to ala Baladjay. Kumbaga ipasok mo lang pera mo na willing ka i risk yung tipong pag nawala di masakit. Pero totoong nagbabayad sila ng malaking interes kaso anytime pwede magfold..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    May bago na ngayon tawag nila swiss-cash giving 4% daily yata yon. Para sa akin scam yan. Bago palang okay yan pero minsan biglang mawawala.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Has anyone heard of a company called SMFund?