New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    A friend of mine is asking me to invest in a company called SM Fund. I checked them on the internet and there's not much information about them. their website www.smfund.com can only be viewed by members. Members can earn up to 3% daily depending on the amount they invested with a minimum investment of 10$ to a thousand. Any thoughts?

By the way they said that they are a local company somewhere here in asia and have decided to enter the Global market since the feedback and outcome has been profitable, so they decided to find investors around the globe.. im having doubts about these

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    This is called a scam.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    3% interest daily? Sounds fishy.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. 3% daily sounds like a pyramid scheme.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by exzhoray View Post
    A friend of mine is asking me to invest in a company called SM Fund. I checked them on the internet and there's not much information about them. their website www.smfund.com can only be viewed by members. Members can earn up to 3% daily depending on the amount they invested with a minimum investment of 10$ to a thousand. Any thoughts?

By the way they said that they are a local company somewhere here in asia and have decided to enter the Global market since the feedback and outcome has been profitable, so they decided to find investors around the globe.. im having doubts about these
    Get Real.

Who can possibly pay 3% daily ?

Pencils

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Scammmmmmmmm....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    exhoray - ask your friend more about the company, do they have proper papers to support their claims...how are they able to make a 3% interest daily, if this is a pyramyding scheme, somehow they could explain a a narative way how to extract that interest.

it might a scam, especially if they let you deposit a big amount all at once, check on the validity of smfund, ask around your community

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    boss better be safe and secure for all the money you invest or else, or who knows may be you'll be one of this

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19500

hehehehe. joke

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1,095% earnings in one year??????????????? how come Bill Gates or Warren Buffett did not invest in their stocks? they could've been mega-billionaires right now instead of just billionaires. i'm sure they're kicking the air right now and their investment advisors are going to get fired for overlooking this stock.
    Last edited by n2knee; May 23rd, 2007 at 01:23 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    boss better be safe and secure for all the money you invest or else, or who knows may be you'll be one of this

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19500

hehehehe. joke
    yan ba yung naka Escalade? :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Has anyone heard of a company called SMFund?