New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Kung nakadrugs yan
    ang sabi sa report bago pinursue sya ng pulis
    pagewangewang ang montero taht means lasing at kilala siyang tomador daw sa bf homes

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Eto ba siya? timothy-james-r.-alon.jpg

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pano nga naman nasabi nang mga pulis na 'hot car' yung montero??

Something is amiss in the police shooting of Mitsubishi salesman - Industry News

How come Alon was initially tagged as a car thief, and the Montero Sport a hot car?

Was this a case of mistaken identity? Were incriminating items planted inside the SUV to justify the shooting? What does this say about our police force's intelligence-gathering? And what does it say about the accuracy of information released by the authorities to the media?

What do you think?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lupetnen View Post
    sad naman Tim Alon is a friend on his way to recovery and this happened...
    Recovery from what?

Anyway, when being flagged down by uniformed police .... the right thing to do is pull over. When passing a checkpoint, it helps if you have light tints, and you're wearing seat belts.

Act normal.

Pagewang-gewang daw yung Montero ... baka DUI yun?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag approaching checkpoint.. i turn off headlights then turn the cabin lights on.. tapos slow down..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pag approaching checkpoint.. i turn off headlights then turn the cabin lights on.. tapos slow down..
    Same here, good thing walang tint windshield ko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung meron legit checkpoint hinde huminto tapos tumakbo pa, ano pa ba ibig sabihin nun? common sense na lang...

and please huwag idahilan yun takot na ma set up, ilan checkpoint na nadaan at hinintuan ko..wala naman nagyari dahil wala akong tinatago, once I have expereinced pa way back in 1st year college no check point a police car just flag me down and asked me to come out of the car..and they checked glove compartment, yun ilalim ng seats...etc and that's 3am in the morning...wala naman nakita and they just let me continue on my way
    Last edited by shadow; August 26th, 2014 at 04:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pero ang kotse kasi is an extension of your house so clarify ko lang, may karapatan tayo tumanggi lumabas sa ating mga sasakyan sa checkpoints? Kasi as far as I know visual inspections lang ang pede gawin ng mga pulis.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kung meron legit checkpoint hinde huminto tapos tumakbo pa, ano pa ba ibig sabihin nun? common sense na lang...

and please huwag idahilan yun takot na ma set up, ilan checkpoint na nadaan at hinintuan ko..wala naman nagyari dahil wala akong tinatago, once I have expereinced pa way back in 1st year college no check point a police car just flag me down and asked me to come out of the car..and they checked glove compartment, yun ilalim ng seats...etc and that's 3am in the morning...wala naman nakita and they just let me continue on my way
    Actually, with the limited access the cops supposedly legally have at checkpoints, they probably won't get to search much of your car. Ikaw na lang ang makikita and your current state -- if you're sober, drunk, stoned, etc.

Where was the checkpoint, by the way? Nasa tagong lugar ba?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    di ka pwede basta pababain sa checkpoint kung wala silang dahilan.. di rin pwede i search yung sasakyan pag checkpoint.. hanggang tingin lang sila..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast