New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^My friend is a contractor and was working on a house near the house of a woman whom he suspects is a kabit. LOL! The woman is young, good looking and ***y and lives alone in a huge house in a village in Taguig. Way too young to afford a new house and she just stays at home. I think it's Mahogany village or something. She gets a visit once or twice a week from a much older man.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^^ I work for a company that supplies high end finishings. We've had some clients who were kabits. One is a kabit of a metro manila mayor & the other one a kabit of a senator.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    ^^ I work for a company that supplies high end finishings. We've had some clients who were kabits. One is a kabit of a metro manila mayor & the other one a kabit of a senator.
    Curious, what's the psychology behind a kabit? What made them decide to become mistresses, and what do they think of the moral consequences of their relationship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Curious, what's the psychology behind a kabit? What made them decide to become mistresses, and what do they think of the moral consequences of their relationship?

Aside from the obvious gold-diggers... there are those who may be genuinely in love or in lust or whatever.

Power is ***y. The desire for power and wealth can be linked to the *** and reproductive drive... which is why powerful men often cheat on their partners.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she's 28, for a kabit malapit na siyang ma-trade in sa new model. so kung may kaya talaga yung papa niya dapat huthot to the max na siya.

re them, e sa yun ang talent nila e, ang maging courtesan. it is after all a profession.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Aside from the obvious gold-diggers... there are those who may be genuinely in love or in lust or whatever.

Power is ***y. The desire for power and wealth can be linked to the *** and reproductive drive... which is why powerful men often cheat on their partners.
    So there really are people who will answer point blank that they're just in it for the money? In exchange for *** and cuddles?

And how do they justify this to their families? "At least di kayo nagugutom"?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

it's easy money!
    money trumps (heh heh!) morality.
    plus, there's the real, however miniscule, chance, that the guy will leave his spouse and live with her for the rest of her happy life.

papano kapag nagka-hiwalay da girl miner and the gold mine?
    "it was good while it lasted."

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

That's true. Power is SO ***Y! My close friends always tease me and call me mistress (of my German boss) Sometimes it's funny but there are times when I get pikon. I would believe that there is a small percentage of women that do fall in love with married men and become kabits. BUT IF the man provides financial support for the woman, e malamang it's only about the money.

The local film "No Other Woman" captured it really well.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 13th, 2016 at 10:32 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Money and power, essentially the same as size and strength in the animal kingdom. Yan ang gusto ng females. On the female side, looks/physique/beauty and age (ability to produce) ang katumbas, hence the young and pretty.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I bet nakakulong pa rin ang senator na ito.
    Or nasa st Luke's since "tumaas ang BP" recently GTA Kalayaan Makati incudent/ KIa... Lady Driven

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast