New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Conduction sticker EG-5100 KIA MANILA BAY

From the facebook of Mr. Kitt Lapeña, the owner of the video:
    The adventures of the Crazy Yellow Kia in Rockwell. (approx 6:00PM 11/11/16)
    My walk down Rockwell drive was interrupted by a weary sounding siren approaching from the stoplight at Lopez Drive. A tiny yellow car (female driver) zoomed by, followed by a Rockwell traffic/security person on a motorcycle. Blocked by traffic ahead, the motorcycle caught up with the car which then reversed really fast back towards Lopez (there were pedestrians and Cyclists who may have been endangered here). Again the motorcycle caught up with her and she drove forward again. The guy on the motorcycle just had enough time to slap the car's rear . Again He caught up with the little yellow automobile and this time the driver alighted - a young woman screaming "How dare you hit my car! (something something blah blah) May Lisensya ka ba?!!" Then she continued to verbally assault the guy (She also spanked the motorcycle... revenge for the slapping her car took?). I figured that was it so I walked away. Whatever her violation was, she was just making it worse for herself, I thought. A minute later she zoomed past again turning right on Kalayaan pursued by at least 5 motorcycles. She tried to elude them on a side street but reappeared on Kalayaan 2 blocks away. Here she was really stuck in traffic. Or so we thought. Never underestimate a cornered animal.. ermm. yeah. She grazed a few cars trying to squeeze into the traffic, but she was surrounded and I figured I might as well take a few photos. "Sige Videohan mo sabog ata yang babae - sinagasaayn yung kasama ko!" Suddenly she backed up, hitting several vehicles, and maneuvered into Gloria Street. When I say maneuvered, I mean she ran over a several motorcycles, hit some cars (both in traffic and parked on the sides) as well as a metal gate. I'm not sure If she drove off dragging one of the motorcycles with her. In my video you will see the final stages of her daring escape from the Kalayaan Traffic.
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 12th, 2016 at 09:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maybe she ate something really bad for dinner. hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Sigh, we are breeding people without any sense of accountability. "Di ko na problema yan, ayusin na lang yan ni mister/daddy/sugar-papa." I have no doubt ganyan ang iniisip nyan. Malakas loob nya manira ng mga motor at tumakas sa mga TE kasi mayroong daddy o hubby or even just BF na sasalo sa kanya, so she won't sweat it. Very sad indeed.

May nag-rear end sa akin a few months back and ganyan na ganyan ang pag-iisip. Walang pakialam sa damage na nagawa o sa perwisyo nadulot nya. Sabi nya bahala na si "papa" dyan. No sense of remorse or guilt.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Conduction sticker EG-5100 KIA MANILA BAY

From the facebook of Mr. Kitt Lapeña, the owner of the video:
    The adventures of the Crazy Yellow Kia in Rockwell. (approx 6:00PM 11/11/16)
    My walk down Rockwell drive was interrupted by a weary sounding siren approaching from the stoplight at Lopez Drive. A tiny yellow car (female driver) zoomed by, followed by a Rockwell traffic/security person on a motorcycle. Blocked by traffic ahead, the motorcycle caught up with the car which then reversed really fast back towards Lopez (there were pedestrians and Cyclists who may have been endangered here). Again the motorcycle caught up with her and she drove forward again. The guy on the motorcycle just had enough time to slap the car's rear . Again He caught up with the little yellow automobile and this time the driver alighted - a young woman screaming "How dare you hit my car! (something something blah blah) May Lisensya ka ba?!!" Then she continued to verbally assault the guy (She also spanked the motorcycle... revenge for the slapping her car took?). I figured that was it so I walked away. Whatever her violation was, she was just making it worse for herself, I thought. A minute later she zoomed past again turning right on Kalayaan pursued by at least 5 motorcycles. She tried to elude them on a side street but reappeared on Kalayaan 2 blocks away. Here she was really stuck in traffic. Or so we thought. Never underestimate a cornered animal.. ermm. yeah. She grazed a few cars trying to squeeze into the traffic, but she was surrounded and I figured I might as well take a few photos. "Sige Videohan mo sabog ata yang babae - sinagasaayn yung kasama ko!" Suddenly she backed up, hitting several vehicles, and maneuvered into Gloria Street. When I say maneuvered, I mean she ran over a several motorcycles, hit some cars (both in traffic and parked on the sides) as well as a metal gate. I'm not sure If she drove off dragging one of the motorcycles with her. In my video you will see the final stages of her daring escape from the Kalayaan Traffic.
    Ano pa kaya kung malaki hawak nya?,Suv o Pickup tsktsktsk, huwag ng bigyan ng lisensya yan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ...road rage...?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Dapat binaril gulong niyan

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Why does it look like our law enforcement has no idea what to do in situations like these? I'm not saying I know what to do coz I don't but I certainly expect a lot more from people who are being paid to be in charge of security.

So how was she apprehended? I sure would like to see her dragged from her car, armes pulled behind her back, cuffed, and slammed face down on her car's hood like in the movies.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Nahuli na ba yung driver?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Saw the video and the traffick enforcers were kicking the car. They shouldnt have done that as it would further aggravate the driver. They should just have blocked her and punctured her tires. Sana di na nya tinabi motor nya para di talaga makaalis.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast