New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    BEWARE of this reckless driver....
    The driver almost side swiped the left side of my car and clipped/broken of my left door mirror in the process, it occured along the Nagtahan Fly-over last Saturday around 8am in the morning. I was in the Northbound right lane and the Green CR-V speeding on the left lane tried to cut into my lane as a result;

After I got hit, like any other scared idiot he sped off leaving me with no left door mirror and a very scared wifey... as result of that shocking event I hope someone could help get this moron of the road, already file a police blotter for the cr-v hope that guy get what he deserves...
    And if anyone knows where I can get a Cheap Left Side-Mirror Assembly for a 2009 Altis G let me know thanks...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Natanggal talaga yung mirror assembly? Grabe naman yung driver nung cr-v Hit and run yung ginawa nya sa inyo sir, hope you remembered to file a blotter at the nearest police station.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cheap ... - none.

Left side mirror for 09 Altis G - CASA.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa Pampanga baka meron. Yung galing sa mga insurance company na chop-chop, baka pang 1.8V pa with retract function pa makuha niyo, mas ok yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ondoy salvaged parts most likely.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    CRV na naman!!! hehehe

Altisclubzz? Have you tried?
    Last edited by basti08; December 7th, 2010 at 08:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi at the same level ang side mirror ng CRV at ng Altis, right?...

So, sa katawan ng CRV kumadkad iyang side mirror mo bro....

Grabe....

11.5K:cheers2:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The faster car will usually damage the mirror of the slower vehicle it seems.

I was stopped in traffic on the West Service Road once and jeep hit his spare tire to our side mirror, result was the side mirror assembly of the car i was using was damaged similarly to that of the TS.

Also have a friend who encountered an car who was counterflowing on a major road; he accelerated his car real hard (he hit around 100kph) then clipped the counterflow guy's side mirror as he passed him. He saw it dangling afterwards while his side mirror just folded in.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Almost the same thing happened to me at the same place just a few weeks back. The right side mirror of a 2010 Ford E-150 Chateau Wagon hit my APV's left side mirror. Good thing there were no damages made to both vehicles. Nag-fold lang yung side mirror ng E-150 tapos nilabas nalang uli, okay na. Oh yeah, the E-150 has a number 8 plate. Hindi ko lang sure kung hindi siya gumigitna sa lane dahil nagmamadali or talagang mahaba lang side mirror ng E-150. Nasa gitna kasi ako ng lane ko.

May problema din yata sa Nagtahan flyover. Ang sisikip ng mga lanes, bitin mga Isuzu Elf, American SUVs/Vans tapos lagpas mga trucks and buses. Dapat 3 lane lang yan per side, ginawang 4 lanes. Hindi ba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonbeamTURBO View Post
    Almost the same thing happened to me at the same place just a few weeks back. The right side mirror of a 2010 Ford E-150 Chateau Wagon hit my APV's left side mirror. Good thing there were no damages made to both vehicles. Nag-fold lang yung side mirror ng E-150 tapos nilabas nalang uli, okay na. Oh yeah, the E-150 has a number 8 plate. Hindi ko lang sure kung hindi siya gumigitna sa lane dahil nagmamadali or talagang mahaba lang side mirror ng E-150. Nasa gitna kasi ako ng lane ko.

May problema din yata sa Nagtahan flyover. Ang sisikip ng mga lanes, bitin mga Isuzu Elf, American SUVs/Vans tapos lagpas mga trucks and buses. Dapat 3 lane lang yan per side, ginawang 4 lanes. Hindi ba?
    Just experienced this a while ago, I was crossing mckinley from bayani road when this speeding truck almost side swipe the side of my car, good thing we were crossing slowly, if not we may be part of the statistics now. Grabe, parang hangin lang yung dumaan sa gilid ng auto ko sa sobrang bilis nung truck sobrang natakot yung office mate ko na nasa passenger side, sa kanya kasi ang impact kung nagkataon.. sobrang inis ko hinabol ko and kinut ko rin before reaching the flyover crossing osmena hiway, maramdaman lang nung mga mokong na yun yung naramdaman namin. Sayang di ko nakuha yung plates.. I know it wasn't the right thing to do.. pero kakainit talaga ng ulo yun. Hay, muntik na talaga kami.. buti nalang talaga sobrang bagal lang ng takbo ko if not.. sapul sigurado kami, baka nga gumulong pa auto namin sa impact.. di man lang nagpreno yung truck.. tsk.. tsk.. eto yung mga times na I wish may built in rocket or grenade launcher yung auto ko para press lang ng button, toasted na yung mga mokong na yun.. .. hehehe.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; December 10th, 2010 at 02:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Green CR-V XFY 878 broke my door mirror...