New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    YOu know what it took me more than [SIZE=4]ONE HOUR [/SIZE] to come here to Tutuban Center from St. Stephen HS at masangkay cause of the arrogant PSG now here at Tutuban preparing for the arrIval OF PGMA...

They are not allowing even tenants of Tutuban Center to park at loop roads inside Tutuban center...

Making my fuse blow really this morning....$%**%##**.....

WBR,

huwaw! an tagal naman mas maganda siguro kung maglakad na lang, peak season na talaga... good thing am having a one month break here at home, less stress on the traffic situation. Dami talagang pasaway na Jeep, Private vehicles, pedicab, calesa, taxi, etc... and yeah the PSG

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabeng traffic kahit saan ngayon pre, my usual AM travel takes me around 15-25 mins to get to the office (whether commute or car) the past week mga 35-45 mins na...

Grabe kagabi sa may Megamall... Tindi ng pila sa parking

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *ILD,

not possible kasi its raining and just brought my kid to school... but yesterday the same route took me only 15 min...

WBR,

I can't imaging parking in Megamall this time of the year...

Eveb more in the Divisoria/Tutuban area, whew! ubos gas mo sa traffic

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang dapat magpapalit na lang ako konting crispy P50 at P20 bills sa bangko para sa batang mamamasko this christmas. mahirap na mamili at magbalot pa ng regalo. iba na rin raw ang presyo ngayon sa 168 unlike last october.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    as of this writing, the surroundings of Tutuban center is cleared of all obstructions like vendors, pedicabs and all roads leading to the center is quite clean and go....huwah..

iba talaga pag may sikat na darating, pinaghahandaan.... tapos pera nng bayan ang gamit..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    waaahh hrap na pumunta sa mga lugar nayan!! peak season na... patayan sa parking and traffic! mas ok pa siguro sa ordinary malls, kht mas mhal, eh d nmn sasakit ulo mo ng sobra.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Now i know what is the occassion, GROUNDBREAKING pala ng expansion ng MANILA NORTH RAILWAYS... may mga korean diplomats that arrive and pass by here in their LIMOUSINES with korean flags,,,

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    As of 2PM, dina nagpapa-pasok sa recto gate ng tutuban center ng kahit anung vehicles... off limits to any vehicles.... waiting for the arrival of the convoy of PGMA and korean president at 3PM, Recto streets are now cleared of vehiclular traffic in preparation of the departure of the two VIP from malacanang to tutuban via recto,,,

they will swhoosh in no time from malacanang to tutuban probably in only 5 MINUTES later at three PM...

SInarado ang daan para sa mga VIP...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
grabeng traffic at tutuban this morning...