New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [SIZE="3"]was on my way to sm molino last night to pick up my wife. she took a van from ayala center. i passed through the new road from aguinaldo highway to daang hari.

about more than halfway to the crossing was a queue of cars due to the traffic. this was about 7pm. the traffic wasn't moving.

then i learned from my wife that the traffic was also backed up on daang hari all the way to portofino subdivision. it was already 8pm when the traffic moved and i was a few meters from the intersection. likewise, the van my wife rode was also a few meters from the intersection. my wife decided to get off the van and join the others who've started walking towards the intersection. she saw my and we decided to make a u-turn and headed back to aguinaldo highway. we never made it to sm molino, where we wanted to have dinner.

the traffic in that area starts at 5pm and lasts up to the closing time of sm molino. the bacoor LGU and the provincial gov't should have done something with the roads in that intersection before the mall opened. the roads are not wide enough to accomodate the traffic in that area

obviously there was no foresight from the planners. and one would assume that a lot of people got their pockets filled when the mall was applying for permits.

if the remullas, revillas, maliksis and other politcal families really want to do something for their province, they should improve the road access and network. also, provide proper passenger pick up points and ban tricycles on the main roads.

it's no fun driving along aguinaldo highway and carmona road . aguinaldo highway should be downgraded to an avenue.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i think what caused this was the rally. traffic was backed up on aguinaldo highway from talaba junction til imus was past robinsaon imus. i didnt make it to school last night coz of the said traffic. after spending an hour in front the revillas residence coz of the traffic. ironic as it is i think nagtatraffic dun sa intersection ng pag may pulis. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it has something to do with last night rally bro kaya nagkaganun. nagkabarabara ang mga commuters raliyesta man o hindi.

para daw sa ikakaganda ng bayan yun kaya ganun hahaha.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    i think what caused this was the rally. traffic was backed up on aguinaldo highway from talaba junction til imus was past robinsaon imus. i didnt make it to school last night coz of the said traffic. after spending an hour in front the revillas residence coz of the traffic. ironic as it is i think nagtatraffic dun sa intersection ng pag may pulis. hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Homer View Post
    it has something to do with last night rally bro kaya nagkaganun. nagkabarabara ang mga commuters raliyesta man o hindi.

para daw sa ikakaganda ng bayan yun kaya ganun hahaha.
    it was not bec of the rally per se wellsort of, the police were not allowing the rallyist from attending the event in makati, they stopped the buses, and didn't allow them to pass,kaya nagkabuhol-buhol ang traffic....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    it was not bec of the rally per se wellsort of, the police were not allowing the rallyist from attending the event in makati, they stopped the buses, and didn't allow them to pass,kaya nagkabuhol-buhol ang traffic....
    Oh that explains why I got stuck at coastal for an hour and it was literally not moving!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mautak talaga organizers ng rally, choose friday + payday + merrymaking day and you've got yourself a full-blown rally. the chaos comes in a bonus bec. you get to blame all the police and the administration for being inept.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, the traffic there reached the daang hari side of las pinas. i was there (las pinas area going into the friendship route) ng mga 8 pm. ang haba ng pila.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Whew! And all those times, wifey and myself were enjoying our Friday night date at the ATC.... Kaunti na lang pala,- grabeng traffic na ang susuungin namin.... Anyway, we didn't pass through that area of the friendship route, as we passed through the BF Paranaque side, which had its share of (light) traffic.....

5505:home:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    We took the bus to pacita then got off susana heights then go to alabang, there we took a van to imus. We got home at 11:59 pm. daem.. Looking on the bright side, my neighbor luckily rode a bus to dasma at 9:00pm and got to imus at 2:00 am.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    aray ko! buti na lang ende na ako pumasok. nyaharhar!! my cuzn left LS 6 pm right after her class. nag text sha saken when she got home at around 1030. sabi nya saken the traffic sa coastal southbound was crazy. thursday night pa lang insane na ang traffic. i pass by coastal pag gabi on my way home kase mas mura ang toll instead of doing slex. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Grabe traffic sa Daang Hari-Molino kagabi!!!