New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    A good way to get caught also.... that is kung hindi madadaan sa magandang usapan, if you know what I mean.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoon
    A good way to get caught also.... that is kung hindi madadaan sa magandang usapan, if you know what I mean.
    What are the penalties?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano ung sticker na nilagay in place of the broken plate? lto?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think the person did not do that on intention. Maybe the broken plate used to be on the front where it received the brunt of abuse until a piece fell off so the owner transferred it to the back. Thats what I would do anyway if it happened to me.

Most people who get caught for violating the color coding scheme are usually caught when the authority sees the front plate and not the rear.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mukha ngang hindi sadya kasi yung kabilang side ng plate nakabend na rin. even so, dapat pinapalitan na nya yung plate nya.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    What are the penalties?
    Violation 16B: Dirty or uncared for plates -- P150

Violation 20: Tampered/marked plates or stickers -- P300

Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I think the person did not do that on intention. Maybe the broken plate used to be on the front where it received the brunt of abuse until a piece fell off so the owner transferred it to the back. Thats what I would do anyway if it happened to me.
    Baliktad sa akin; imposibleng hindi sinadya yun. As far as the law is concerned, the driver is responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the license plates.

In cases like that, the right thing to do is to either avoid using the car in the meantime, or write down the complete plate number on a cardboard sign and stick that to the rear as a temporary measure, at least until a new plate can be obtained. It may not be much, but at least it shows good faith, better than running around with a mutilated license plate.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 12th, 2006 at 05:16 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ agree

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    para iwas coding AAA 11: 3 alphanumeric 2 numeric, sabi nung LTO iwas coding daw

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    para iwas coding AAA 11: 3 alphanumeric 2 numeric, sabi nung LTO iwas coding daw
    Well, yeah, it does come at a price (Php 25,000 last I inquired) and its good for new vehicles only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
good way to avoid color coding