New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    This one's from a friend. Grabe naman sa ginto ang presyo ng parking dito. Tama nga, mahal nga magkasakit.

mmc.jpg

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- for the validated parking ticket,- it is just like the regular SM parking rate....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    owned by the hitler like manny pangilinan- gilas was read the biography of manny before the games hahahahaha hitler's my kampf, who also bought you bayad center with a charge- dapat free since gagastos naman din sila para sa original meralco payment centers.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- for the validated parking ticket,- it is just like the regular SM parking rate....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:
    How does one get validated bro? Sorry as I'm not familiar there.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Ang hirap ng parking diyan lalo na nung tinanggal na yung open parking sa gilid. Palaging punuan. Though meron na mga parking lifts pero kulang na kulang pa din. Sa gabi lang after visiting hours maluwag.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just the same as SLMC BGC, they are avoiding non patrons to park in the hospital. As usual, it's the middle class/office workers that are kawawa when it comes to parking. They should really study how much parking space a building needs so tenants/office workers don't have to park elsewhere. Makati parking is hellish on weekdays during office hours. I see parking lots with car blocking other cars, I would suppose you have to leave your keys or leave the car in neutral so they can move the car forward or backward.

They make it hard to park and it's even harder to commute. So do they expect everyone to live walking distance from the office or have a driver to drop off and pick up office workers?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I understand if they want to fend off non-patrons. But those of MMC numbers are insane. 100 per hour?

This rant should apply in general to all pay parking facilities. I mean there should be a regulation on how much a parking service should cost given the resources and structure of the service. For example, how could one pay parking establishment charge 15-20 peso per hour even if it's just an open parking, hence no cover, scarce lighting and incompetent security? I'm just not sure if there is an existing policy on this already.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti pa sa Sogo free parking.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Just the same as SLMC BGC, they are avoiding non patrons to park in the hospital. As usual, it's the middle class/office workers that are kawawa when it comes to parking. They should really study how much parking space a building needs so tenants/office workers don't have to park elsewhere. Makati parking is hellish on weekdays during office hours. I see parking lots with car blocking other cars, I would suppose you have to leave your keys or leave the car in neutral so they can move the car forward or backward.

They make it hard to park and it's even harder to commute. So do they expect everyone to live walking distance from the office or have a driver to drop off and pick up office workers?

the heck even in patient parking has a charge.

asian hospital offers free parking for inpatient

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^well you can't compare Asian from st lukes BGC, parking in the south is relatively cheaper compare to places like makati, Ortigas, BGC financial districts.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast