New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    dapat lang talaga tanggalin ang lumang stickers sa plate #. pangit kaya tingnan yung halos puno na ng stickers at di mo na mababasa # mo. di naman mahirap magtanggal ng old stickers. haaay...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mayroon akong nakita dati. Nakakabit lahat ng registration stickers, kaso sa clear na plate protector nakadikit, hindi sa plaka. galing. hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    My plate number is free from the previous registration stickers, I always peel off the sticker before sticking the new one. I stick it on the lower right hand side (the original slot for the annual registration sticker). My license plate is not anywhere like the one bro XTO posted. Plates should be readable and presentable.

The one presented looks like a plate number of a puv, the just overlap the stickers to the extent that the alpha numeric characters are unreadable na.
    Last edited by ans_lim168; July 12th, 2009 at 07:20 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    My plate number is free from the previous registration stickers, I always peel off the sticker before sticking the new one. I stick it on the lower right hand side (the original slot for the annual registration sticker). My license plate is not anywhere like the one bro XTO posted. Plates should be readable and presentable.

The one presented looks like a plate number of a puv, the just overlap the stickers to the extent that the alpha numeric characters are unreadable na.
    same here... i really don't know why the owners and drivers of these cars do not do as such. wala namang 5 minutes magtuklap ng old stickers...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    grabe naman yan. 11 years na ang fx namin pero hindi naman namin ginaganyan ang plaka na tadtad ng stickers. puro patong lang ginagawa namin

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I asked around about that before and there are really some drivers/owners who think that they cannot remove the old stickers as "Baka bawal". If you're lazy to remove the old plate sticko, you can always stick on top of the old one.

What's crazy was i once rode the 1993 XL Corolla of my friend and she never removed any of her old windshield stickers

better to remove old stickers than make patong, pag kumapal na madaling alisin kahit nino, baka nakawin pa yan. I know coz nangyari sa akin yan.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i have a feeling sinasadya nila yan so that natatakpan yung ibang numbers/letters. yung E nagiging F, yung 8 nagiging 6, etc.

sa case ko, i only have last year's and this year's sticker on the lower left and lower right. pag may new sticker, tanggalin yung mas luma so that palaging 2 lang ang sticker ko.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehehe im somewhat guilty from this. but its the the other way around. last sticker in my plate number is 2007 pa. ang tamad ko kasi, bihira na kasi ko makaluwas ng manila kay siguro na kakalimutan ko idikit... lagi ko pa rin naman dala stickers ng '08 and '09 sa kotse kasama ng copy ng OR / CR sa glove compartment.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sayang hindi ko inabutan yung isag car sa may ortigas ave. naka Jdm na plate number sa likod, mas matindi yun. pwede ba yung ganun? sa tingin ko kasi kung yung madaming stickers nga halos di na makita plate number yung pang iba nakalagay sa likod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ganito ba plate no. mo?