Jul 2007
    Sabi mo kasi magdadala ka catsup

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Old modus pero...

Viral: A new modus operandi on EDSA
    By Coconuts Manila April 6, 2015 / 13:37 PHT

Motorists, beware. This happened on broad day light, for crying out loud.

Facebook user Dustin Carreon posted a public status update on the social media site about an experience he had on EDSA at 2pm on Easter Sunday.

He was driving northbound near Guadalupe when someone threw a liquid compound, which was stored in a plastic bag, from the footbridge near Sogo Hotel. It landed on his windshield.

“I didn’t turn on my wipers thinking it might spread, block my entire vision, and force me to stop,” he wrote.

A most fortunate decision, because with some vision left, he went straight to a Petro gas station on Shaw Boulevard, where a gas boy told him the liquid compound was difficult to remove because of its consistency.

Why anyone would throw a liquid compound on a major highway beats us. But such mischief isn't new to EDSA. A few years ago, people were randomly throwing rocks and cement slabs.

In any case, should this happen again, the most important thing to do is to not go down your car and to not turn on your wipers. Instead, slow down but keep going, and head for the nearest gas station you can find.
    http://manila.coconuts.co/2015/04/06...-operandi-edsa

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Old modus pero...

Viral: A new modus operandi on EDSA
    By Coconuts Manila April 6, 2015 / 13:37 PHT

Motorists, beware. This happened on broad day light, for crying out loud.

Facebook user Dustin Carreon posted a public status update on the social media site about an experience he had on EDSA at 2pm on Easter Sunday.

He was driving northbound near Guadalupe when someone threw a liquid compound, which was stored in a plastic bag, from the footbridge near Sogo Hotel. It landed on his windshield.

“I didn’t turn on my wipers thinking it might spread, block my entire vision, and force me to stop,” he wrote.

A most fortunate decision, because with some vision left, he went straight to a Petro gas station on Shaw Boulevard, where a gas boy told him the liquid compound was difficult to remove because of its consistency.

Why anyone would throw a liquid compound on a major highway beats us. But such mischief isn't new to EDSA. A few years ago, people were randomly throwing rocks and cement slabs.

In any case, should this happen again, the most important thing to do is to not go down your car and to not turn on your wipers. Instead, slow down but keep going, and head for the nearest gas station you can find.
    http://manila.coconuts.co/2015/04/06/viral-new-modus-operandi-edsa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123