New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ano ba yan...ke aga aga...

i was riding my jeep to work bandang 08:25 kanina, when the jeep i was riding stopped at the Shaw - San Mig intersection. about a few meters in front of the jeep, the driver of a certain green Honda Civic with plate# UJP -***(parang UJP-119) having a less than friendly discussion with a motorcycle biker(which was located at the left side of his ride, sa me bandang driver door).

i'm not sure what the biker did exactly; for all we know the two lovers might have been at it for the last hundred meters or so. from the looks of it, the driver was annoyed kasi sumingit ung bike sa left side nya, which would make it hard for him to make a left turn

ilang beses din pinagmumura ng "P.I. mo" ung biker, na dinededma na lang ng biker.

apparently that further enraged the driver, so much that he opened the door forcibly, shoving the bike out of the way(and probably sustaining some dents on the door), and started physically assaulting the biker; at one stage he got the biker's helmet off. the driver was fairly well built, so wala ring nagawa ung biker kungdi umiwas sa mga hampas

eto pang nakakainis: there was a cop stationed at near the corner, dun sa me side ng Shaw-Lourdes. Nung nagkabakbakan na, tsaka lang lumapit. ung mga traffic aides/pulis din na nasa opposite kanto -- about 2 or 3 of them -- wala ring ginawa kungdi nanood. had any one of them intervened early on, di na sana umabot pa sa bakbakan...

apparently natauhan ung driver upon seeing the cop(and the green light), and hurriedly boarded his car and made a left into SanMIg ave. This time, the traffic aides tried to block his way, pero namilit ung civic at nakalusot. funny thing is, those aides had a bike parked not so far away. usually ung mga pulis dito sa bandang ortigas, hinahabol talaga ung violators, so i was surprised na natapos na lang ng ganyan.

i have mixed feelings about this; alam naman natin kung gaano kabastos some bikers can get. but on the other hand grabe din sobra ung ginawa ng driver. pakiramdam ko me dala nang sama ng loob yan pagsakay pa lang ng kotse -- ung biker lang ang naputukan

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    alam siguro ng driver ng civic na kaya nya yung biker na nakatapat nya....e kung mga military man na usually bikers yun, siguradong pinaglalamayan na sya ng mga mahal nya sa buhay!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Kudos to you bro for being compassionate to others even though you do not know them.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    **** happens all the time!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bad cops thats all I can say. Based on the story I would assume paliko ang Civic to San Mig Ave from Shaw. The biker is also going to take a left? Or Diretso?

Now if the Driver was on the right position to turn left which I can assume he is due to the speed in which he executed the turn. Then malamang nasabitan nung civic yung bike or the bike sa civic. A biker will not put up a quarrel unless nadale sya or nagitgit. Pero idea ko baka malalate na or natatae yung civic driver kaya nagdilim paningin and nangatake. Sayang di ginamit nung biker yung helmet nya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    actually naka red light at that time. aside from the biker sticking a bit close to the left side of the civic, wala namang nangyaring close mishap or anything, kaya nagtaka ako why the driver went ballistic

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sad to say pero baka may fault yung rider at this stage. Malamang natamaan yung side mirror or scratch sa Car. Then bad day rin yung tao kaya boom! In the end the guy is the loser kasi mas malaki pang damaga ginawa nya sa Car nya. Nagdilim na mata nun sa galit then narealize nya na mali na ginagawa nya. I pity the rider and the guy. Tensions like that are not necessary as long as marunong umintindi both parties.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Another case of road rage...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    over nga yung driver pero nakakainis talaga minsan e...

ilang beses na din akong nadale sa side mirror ng mga naka motor and naka bike sa sobrang pilit sumingit, nakakabwisit and wala kang magawa.

green Honda Civic UJP - ***