New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yesterday at around 3pm, I entered GH via the new entrance gate at the side of Promenade. My primary reason was to evade the MMDA t.enforcers that I might encounter on the main road(Ortigas Ext) as I was on my way to C. Santos Hosp. Lo & behold, as I was entering the said gate, there was this security guard waving his hand asking me to park near the gutter which I didn't do. I halted the car right at the middle & waited for him to approach our car. He was asking for my license coz of the UVVRP raw. I reminded him that he's a s.guard & is not a t.enforcer. His reply was, "Deputized po ako ng MMDA". So I demanded for him to show me his ID. But what the guy showed me was this booklet. I repeated myself & he replied, "Expired na po yong ID ko pero napirmahan na". Hell, I shouted at his face telling him that he's got the guts to ask for my lic. when he himself cannot even show me his ID card.

Guys, any of you encountered the same experience? Totoo kaya na he's a deputized off. of the MMDA?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BS imo. hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by inoba
    Yesterday at around 3pm, I entered GH via the new entrance gate at the side of Promenade. My primary reason was to evade the MMDA t.enforcers that I might encounter on the main road(Ortigas Ext) as I was on my way to C. Santos Hosp. Lo & behold, as I was entering the said gate, there was this security guard waving his hand asking me to park near the gutter which I didn't do. I halted the car right at the middle & waited for him to approach our car. He was asking for my license coz of the UVVRP raw. I reminded him that he's a s.guard & is not a t.enforcer. His reply was, "Deputized po ako ng MMDA". So I demanded for him to show me his ID. But what the guy showed me was this booklet. I repeated myself & he replied, "Expired na po yong ID ko pero napirmahan na". Hell, I shouted at his face telling him that he's got the guts to ask for my lic. when he himself cannot even show me his ID card.

Guys, any of you encountered the same experience? Totoo kaya na he's a deputized off. of the MMDA?

pang meryenda?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakampuch!!!!

kahit na deputized siya ng mmda..kung wala siyang mapakita saking id...manigas siya!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat you gave him da pinger! yes the pinger! yes the pinger! aguy!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    nako...di ko papansinin yan unless my ID sha...kung expired...bahala sha!

uvvrp=coding?

BS yan hehehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    sabihan mo .. taga makati ako .. sumbong kita kay binay ...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sa mckinley,forbes pwedeng mang ticket mga sikyu dun

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    sabihan mo .. taga makati ako .. sumbong kita kay binay ...
    lol i like this suggestion

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Flagged down by a Security Guard???!!