New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi guys, i need some help in tracking a Starex van with the plate number of WFE 928.

Last August 28 my wife and I were in a car accident. While crossing the intersection in Vito Cruz Ext. corner Zapote in Makati, a starex van came out of nowhere and hit the driver side of my car. The worst thing about the accident is that it was a hit and run. Luckily I still managed to get the plate number of the Starex Van. I have filed a police report already and the police was able to trace the registered owner of the van but we are not yet sure if he is still the actual owner of the van. We will know that by Monday. So if anyone here who knows the where about of the van, please let me know. You're help is very much appreciated.

Here's what happened to my car:

To show you how strong the impact was. Our original direction was the direction where the cars on the pic below are coming from, so my car turned for about 90 degrees because of the impact.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Were you hurt? Any neck pains? Make sure you treat these first, it will get back at you in the long run if you shrug off the pain as ngalay.

That's quite a bit of damage, it looks like it was going 40-50kph. Looks like the car had side impact beams, which is good to have in an accident like this. Can the doors still be opened?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lakas nga nito sir. sana walang nasaktan...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tsk tsk.. sana mahuli yung driver...
    will be on the lookout for WFE 928 - starex.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    you should've also gone to a gov't hospital para ma-document any injuries for medicolegal purposes, kahit hindi apparent ang injuries, para when you file your case, pati physical injuries kasama sa kaso.

we'll also watch out for that starex van.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bad trip iyan. i hope no one's hurt. i hope you guys catch the bastard. will be on the look out for that starex too

good luck bro

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    grabe naman yung driver nung starex! dapat jan tinatanggalan ng lisensya! hmp!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ay, wow! What time po nangyari yung accident nung Aug 28?

Sobrang lapit ko lang po sa kanto na yan...

Accident prone talaga yan...

Ilang motorcycle riders na ang namatay dyan at ilang mga madugong collisions na ang mismong nakita ko sa act...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    whapak to sir!

sira ulo naman pala nun eh, sobrang takot nun kaya tumakbo na.

im sure wala naman badly hurt sa inyo (hope so)
    cause youll include it in your verbatim if may serious physical damage
    anyway, pa-check narin po kayo sa hospital in case may maramdaman kayong kakaiba

wish i could help you, but the best thing i could do is to watch out for that freak! will advise you in case makita ko somewhere.

good luck po. ingat din palagi sa mga siraulong drivers

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    whoa! pillars yung nadali a. anong kulay itong starex?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Find WFE 928