New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    dapat jan.... sagasaan....tapos atrasan pa!
    Sinong may SANTRANS? :twak:

what a waste of energy! 30 petot lang nambugbog pa.
    Onga eh. Mas mura ata yung Php30 kesa sa "amicable settlement"!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    soooooooooo....ano kaya masasabi ng mga tatay jan na ayaw ipakulong ang mga anak nilang criminal? bato bato!ang tamaan.................ikikiss ko sa pwet!

kung totoo man ito....dapat ikulong kasama si odell!bwahrahrahr..joke lang pre!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Dami ng iingatan ngayon. Pero at least may warning na.

1) White Fortuner
    2) Kotong Cops
    3) Fil-Chi na ayaw magbayad ng 30petot

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    soooooooooo....ano kaya masasabi ng mga tatay jan na ayaw ipakulong ang mga anak nilang criminal? bato bato!ang tamaan.................ikikiss ko sa pwet!

bro, tinamaan ako! bwahahaha! brokebutt.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter

Apoy, apoy, apoy... Haaahahahahaha...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    bro, tinamaan ako! bwahahaha! brokebutt.
    mwaaaahhh

pero seriously..kung totoo ito...kailangang pangaralan na ito

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the good mayor of maniLA has been making life difficult for us manileno's on hi s LAST TERM. great thing that he have done to improve the lives of his subjects are the ffg:

1) a 100% increase in property tax
    2) a house in tondo w 2 bathrooms will be taxed(how true is this?)

car related
    3) a meager P30 parking fee for the 1st 3hrs,then P5(?) or P10 for every succeeding hour. its doesnt matter if your just going to eat in the establishment in front of where you parked etc. doesnt matter too if you parked your car in front of your house or shop
    4) overnight parking permit. P1000+++ for a whole year. (i think its P200 a month)
    5) parking on the right side of the road is now illegal. you get you car clamped and you have to pay P900(?) or P750 within 3 hours of clamping in the city hall then get back to the guy who clamped you w/in 3hrs. OR ELSE you get towed.

others:
    6) closing down of avenida,aggravating the traffic in downtown maniLA where jeeps et al folow an alternate route in small roads.
    7) allowing vendors to trade in carriedo. making life difficult for establishment owners there. many have closed.
    8) unregulated pedicabs. they make the streets more crowdy by counter flowing.

i guess mahirap magtimpi kung taga mayniLA ka. God bless the patient person.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    What?.... duh.... topic please

Pitbullz,
    No offense. I dont get it. Layo sa topic bro.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pls read #3 and my last line. sorry if i made it vague

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    the good mayor of maniLA has been making life difficult for us manileno's on hi s LAST TERM. great thing that he have done to improve the lives of his subjects are the ffg:

1) a 100% increase in property tax
    2) a house in tondo w 2 bathrooms will be taxed(how true is this?)

car related
    3) a meager P30 parking fee for the 1st 3hrs,then P5(?) or P10 for every succeeding hour. its doesnt matter if your just going to eat in the establishment in front of where you parked etc. doesnt matter too if you parked your car in front of your house or shop
    4) overnight parking permit. P1000+++ for a whole year. (i think its P200 a month)
    5) parking on the right side of the road is now illegal. you get you car clamped and you have to pay P900(?) or P750 within 3 hours of clamping in the city hall then get back to the guy who clamped you w/in 3hrs. OR ELSE you get towed.

others:
    6) closing down of avenida,aggravating the traffic in downtown maniLA where jeeps et al folow an alternate route in small roads.
    7) allowing vendors to trade in carriedo. making life difficult for establishment owners there. many have closed.
    8) unregulated pedicabs. they make the streets more crowdy by counter flowing.

i guess mahirap magtimpi kung taga mayniLA ka. God bless the patient person.
    sorry bro pero di yata ito valid reason para mambugbog ng park attendant. pwera na lang kung si Lito or Kim Atienza yung park attendant. dapat yata separate thread yung post mo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Fil-Chi Teens, nang-gulpi na naman!!!